Met a hot 35y/o chick on the net, looks like she's coming over.....

charveldan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
If this thread is not just Dan's latest foray into creative writing, i.e. some "30 something chick" has been sending him these messages, I'm sad to report there is high probability we will be reading a police report of the grisly details of their meeting capped with an obituary notice. So Dan which is it, are you a budding author or an easy to exploit, hapless, naive fool of an old man? :blink:

• Members
If this thread is not just Dan's latest foray into creative writing, i.e. some "30 something chick" has been sending him these messages, I'm sad to report there is high probability we will be reading a police report of the grisly details of their meeting capped with an obituary notice. So Dan which is it, are you a budding author or an easy to exploit, hapless, naive fool of an old man? :blink:

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid

View Post

if this all turns out to be true....

...i'm buying some hideous Oakleys

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by isvoid

View Post

if this all turns out to be true....

...i'm buying some hideous Oakleys

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan

View Post

Mission accomplished, she came 6 times [srsly]. Has to change the sheets. 35 yr old women are in their sexual prime. Phil-Thumbs-Up-Small.gif

She wore leather panties to werk. thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by TheRymanChu

View Post

If you didn't skype then she's fat and/or butt ugly.

View Post

"I

• Members

View Post

Mission accomplished, she came 6 times [srsly]. Has to change the sheets. 35 yr old women are in their sexual prime. Phil-Thumbs-Up-Small.gif

She wore leather panties to werk. thumb.gif

Quote Originally Posted by TheRymanChu

View Post

If you didn't skype then she's fat and/or butt ugly.

View Post

"I

Archived