Met a hot 35y/o chick on the net, looks like she's coming over.....

charveldan

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

View Post

Can't ban someone for being stupid and/or insane.

Thank the forum gods for that though as both our population and entertainment would be borderline nonexistent.

Dans just taken it to a level and an angle I've never seen, I used to hate him for it but now I just feel bad for the guy.

This.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by K-Bizzle

View Post

Can't ban someone for being stupid and/or insane.

Thank the forum gods for that though as both our population and entertainment would be borderline nonexistent.

Dans just taken it to a level and an angle I've never seen, I used to hate him for it but now I just feel bad for the guy.

This.

• Members

facepalm.gif Goddamnit dan, I just read 7 pages hoping for something to go down, but you failed to follow through, just like in every other area of your life.

Theres no way any of this {censored} is real, otherwise you could surely post SOMETHING to make it seem vaguely believeable. Or even fake something for god sakes, this level of trolling just pathetic.

Dan, you've either hit your head a little too hard, or something is seriously wrong with you/your life. Seriously, like some others said, get help.

• Members

facepalm.gif Goddamnit dan, I just read 7 pages hoping for something to go down, but you failed to follow through, just like in every other area of your life.

Theres no way any of this {censored} is real, otherwise you could surely post SOMETHING to make it seem vaguely believeable. Or even fake something for god sakes, this level of trolling just pathetic.

Dan, you've either hit your head a little too hard, or something is seriously wrong with you/your life. Seriously, like some others said, get help.

• Members

• Members

• Members

facepalm.gif Goddamnit dan, I just read 7 pages of your pathetic bull{censored}, waiting for something to actually happen, but it looks like you failed to come through, just like in every other area of your life.

Theres no way any of this {censored} is real, otherwise you could've posted SOMETHING to make it seem vaguely believable. Or even fake something for god sakes, but this level of trolling is just pathetic.

Dan, either you've hit your head a little too hard, or something is seriously wrong with you/your life. Either way, like others have said, you should get help.

• Members

facepalm.gif Goddamnit dan, I just read 7 pages of your pathetic bull{censored}, waiting for something to actually happen, but it looks like you failed to come through, just like in every other area of your life.

Theres no way any of this {censored} is real, otherwise you could've posted SOMETHING to make it seem vaguely believable. Or even fake something for god sakes, but this level of trolling is just pathetic.

Dan, either you've hit your head a little too hard, or something is seriously wrong with you/your life. Either way, like others have said, you should get help.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Nick H

View Post

What's up with noobs not having page views set to 100 posts?

idn_smilie.gif

• Members

View Post

idn_smilie.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ~Abstract~

View Post

idn_smilie.gif

Even non-noobs leave theirs at default. I do. I like to see if troll threads like this one go past 10 pages. It did, and without delivery of anything other than "Dear Penthouse..." bull{censored}.

Troll thread did not deliver amusement. This makes me miss Joey even more.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ~Abstract~

View Post

idn_smilie.gif

Even non-noobs leave theirs at default. I do. I like to see if troll threads like this one go past 10 pages. It did, and without delivery of anything other than "Dear Penthouse..." bull{censored}.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan

View Post

5' 2", 112lbs 34 24 34, 35 yr old Corporate Receptionst / College student, works in Accounting, my Ghonads feel like i got racked....cop.gifcop.gifcop.gif

Never been this attracted to a woman i've haven't met before, not like this.love.gif

I think your dyslexia has gotten the better of you buddy. Here, I'll fix it for you: 5'2' 211lbs, 43 42 43, 35 year old keg barrel, welfare recipient who works at McDonalds in the drive-thru.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by charveldan

View Post

5' 2", 112lbs 34 24 34, 35 yr old Corporate Receptionst / College student, works in Accounting, my Ghonads feel like i got racked....cop.gifcop.gifcop.gif

Never been this attracted to a woman i've haven't met before, not like this.love.gif

I think your dyslexia has gotten the better of you buddy. Here, I'll fix it for you: 5'2' 211lbs, 43 42 43, 35 year old keg barrel, welfare recipient who works at McDonalds in the drive-thru.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by katillac

View Post

PM me noodz plox.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by katillac

View Post

PM me noodz plox.

• Members

View Post

Triple poast FTL facepalm.gificon_lol.giffacepalm.gif

• Members

View Post

Triple poast FTL facepalm.gificon_lol.giffacepalm.gif

Archived