Underrated guitarists

scooped-mids

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep loved those bands.............. remember any of these guys ?

Joe Savage & Intellivision
White Tiger
Jetta Madge
The Watch
Zebra
Edgar Cayce
Xenon
Salty Dog

Oh, yeah! Zebra was an amazing band, both instrumentally & vocally; it's too bad they only had 2-3 albums of good original tunes...

White Tiger: great band, until the Lead Dufus, um, singer would come on...

Hows about...

Dreamer
SSSteele
Rat Race Choir

Yep, remember all those guys. Somewhere I still have a Rat Race Choir T=shirt.

Here's a memory from days gone by. Yep, I'm old and will be dating myself in this story :wave:

I had a friend who was my bass player at the time. we were 13 or 14 at the time. He had this crazy neighbor. The dude came over one day and insisted that we listen to this new album. We went over to his house (which was absolutely trashed) he handed us some beers, and we sat there and listened to an amazing album over and over, and drank till we passed out. Woke up the next day with the album still playing. It was the first time i was officially drunk. He made us breakfast and sent us on our way. Awesome dude.

The guy was Pepe Marchello from the Good Rats, and the album was the Eagles Hotel California. :thu:

• Members

Vito was awesome, but the singer in White Lion was Gaaaaahhhhhh:facepalm: at best.

BTW - check my post on page 3
:cop:

Yeah, I know...I was trying to answer, and my computard lack of ability screwed up the post! Sorry, DB....

Did you see Rat Race? And who did you play with at that time?

• Members

Yeah, I know...I was trying to answer, and my computard lack of ability screwed up the post! Sorry, DB....

Did you see Rat Race? And who did you play with at that time?

Yep. saw Rat Race Choir a few times. Played in a few bands, but mostly in one called Dirtyworks. Seems like forever ago :facepalm:

• Members

RRC were amazing...best singing drummer I've ever seen. Any band that can go from prog/technical to covering "The Weight" in one set has to be unreal.

And what happened to Bratta after WL? With his ability, he should have been more visible...

Last I heard he was out of music all together and working as a carpenter or painter on Staten Island. I heard his mom was sick and he was taking care of her.

• Members

Last I heard he was out of music all together and working as a carpenter or painter on Staten Island. I heard his mom was sick and he was taking care of her.

Just Googled his name and found an interview he did with Eddie Trunk last year @ Blabbermouth.net...apparently, family illness and a hand injury...

Archived