The Official HCAF MMA thread.

anti-flag193

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

how about canseco lol!

and it makes me happy to see sapp get owned, each and every time!

i saw the canseco fight, he did great. He hit Choi with two overhand rights and landed some kicks. He missed with a kick and landed on his side where choi rained down with ham hocks, but Jose came to fight thats for sure. Sapp is a good guy, he just doesnt belong in mma. You gotta hand to that guy, he has certainly made a niche for himself in Japan considering how lousy he is.

• Members

I actually thought Serra won the fight myself...He definately won rd1 and in rd3 Hughes didn't land anything from the top position until he was stood up then Serra tossed Hughes down and actually landed some bombs. I really thought he looked much better in rd3 and if he would have used the same technique off his back in rd2 he would have won for sure.

I also screamed with joy when Machida knocked Rashads ass out! I wish Chuck had caught him flush and ended his night but he didn't. I don't see Rampage having anything more for him than Rashad but you never know.

• Members
i saw the canseco fight, he did great. He hit Choi with two overhand rights and landed some kicks. He missed with a kick and landed on his side where choi rained down with ham hocks, but Jose came to fight thats for sure. Sapp is a good guy, he just doesnt belong in mma. You gotta hand to that guy, he has certainly made a niche for himself in Japan considering how lousy he is.

Canseco looked awful :idk:

He threw wild looping punches that had EVERYTHING he had behind them. He LITTERALLY RAN, and actually injured himself while running. that lead to him tapping out due to weak punches being thrown that maybe 1/3 actually landed. The guy is such a {censored}ing joke. That is incredibly hard for me to say considering I was the biggest Bash Bros fan EVAR

• Members

I've been away but just watched the Dream fights last night. Lol. Every time Canseco punched he'd spin around and run. He did hit Choi with a few decent punches though. I was sad over Hunt losing again. He's a very entertaining fighter but hasn't shown it lately. Sapp fight was funny. Disappointed Mayhem lost, he's a cool guy but outclassed in this fight.

• Members

UFC 102 main card is looking very good.

Randy Couture vs Antonio Rodrigo Nogeuira

Demian Maia vs Nate Marquardt

Keith Jardine vs Thiago Silva

Matt Hamill vs Brandon Vera

Chris Leben vs Jake Rosholt

I'm pumped for the Maia v Marquardt fight.

• Members

i saw the canseco fight, he did great. He hit Choi with two overhand rights and landed some kicks. He missed with a kick and landed on his side where choi rained down with ham hocks, but Jose came to fight thats for sure.

Uh, trolling?

Looked to me like he came to dance around the ring and go for one-punch knockouts. I think he knew he didn't have the gas to go more than a couple minutes. Then to add injury to insult, he loses by rolling his ankle, exposing the worst footwork ever.

FAIL.

• Members

Uh, trolling?

Looked to me like he came to dance around the ring and go for one-punch knockouts. I think he knew he didn't have the gas to go more than a couple minutes. Then to add injury to insult, he loses by rolling his ankle, exposing the worst footwork ever.

FAIL.

first of all you have no {censored}ing clue what you're talking about. He is NOT a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER...he was there as a novelty to get pounded by a giant so dont critique his footwork. SEcond of all did you see the Mirko fight with Choi, he did the same EXACT THING Jose did...kept distance, threw albeit much better kicks and ran. He did a lot better than i thought he would. Choi is no joke, the way you beat a giant like that is to throw and run, kaokalai did the same thing when he fought him. Please dont be one of those fight critics that actually critique Canseco's performance in great detail considering he is a 45 year old RETIRED BASEBALL player not even an over the hill fighter. what did you expect to happen, Jose pulling guard and winning by gogoplata? Just take it for what it was, a freak show and the guy that was sent in there to get deomlished didnt look half bad.

• Members

first of all you have no {censored}ing clue what you're talking about. He is NOT a PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER...he was there as a novelty to get pounded by a giant so dont critique his footwork. SEcond of all did you see the Mirko fight with Choi, he did the same EXACT THING Jose did...kept distance, threw albeit much better kicks and ran. He did a lot better than i thought he would. Choi is no joke, the way you beat a giant like that is to throw and run, kaokalai did the same thing when he fought him. Please dont be one of those fight critics that actually critique Canseco's performance in great detail considering he is a 45 year old RETIRED BASEBALL player not even an over the hill fighter. what did you expect to happen, Jose pulling guard and winning by gogoplata? Just take it for what it was, a freak show and the guy that was sent in there to get deomlished didnt look half bad.

Well OK, if I lower my standard from "fight" to "freak show" then I agree, Jose did fine. But I prefer to watch fights.

• Members

dude, conseco is the one pursuing this {censored}, so we have EVERY right to critique how awful he did. And he did just that, awful. I dont care if how old he is, he is pursuing this {censored}. He wasnt forced to fight.

lets see broke, already used up his steroid trump card, unhireable...they probably offered him $200K to get in there and all the japanese bukkake he could either give or endure whatever floats his boat, why wouldnt he take the fight???? You know he was sent there to take a beating, all im saying is that for a guy who was supposed to be a sacrificial lamb he did pretty well. He had the right gameplan against a monster like Choi, hit and run hit and run.

• Members

Gonna be interesting watching Kimbo on TUF. People genuinely improve on that show. Looks like it will be a good for his fans, him and the UFC. At least he knows his place. Which IMO is TUF quality.

• Members

I have to imagine that dana will pair him up on this entrance match with some one that will rock him hard, or a huge BJJ guy. I cant see kimbo gettin in the house. This seems like Dana wanting to look like the good guy by still giving kimbo a chance, but at the same time wants to see him fall.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by nvcreations

View Post

I have to imagine that dana will pair him up on this entrance match with some one that will rock him hard, or a huge BJJ guy. I cant see kimbo gettin in the house. This seems like Dana wanting to look like the good guy by still giving kimbo a chance, but at the same time wants to see him fall.

There is no fight to get in the house next season.

Archived