The Official HCAF MMA thread.

anti-flag193

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
are you {censored}ing kidding me?!?! you saw almost half of his finger go in his eye socket! And did you see him afterwards? you could see a perfect outline of his crocops nail in turks eyeball. I am amazed that {censored}er didnt pop out
:facepalm:

didn't see the closeup you're talking about.

• Members

haha, i wish there was a better video of that. he dropped in slow motion lol

...and, i don't know what made tim sylvia think he could be a boxer. he has terrible and awkward footwork, and he's pretty slow. as much as sylvia doesn't go to the ground, he would have probably fared better with a takedown. It worked for kimbo, lol

• Members

haha, i wish there was a better video of that. he dropped in slow motion lol

...and, i don't know what made tim sylvia think he could be a boxer. he has terrible and awkward footwork, and he's pretty slow. as much as sylvia doesn't go to the ground, he would have probably fared better with a takedown. It worked for kimbo, lol

he figured he could beat a 48 year old, thats what he thought. terrible defense from sylvia who should and could have destroyed an elderly Mercer. How the hell is he going to fight Paul Buentello in 6 weeks after that ko?

• Members

excellent top control and i know if it were ufc rules and gloves where elbows are allowed to a downed opponent then he would have finished the fight within 30 seconds. He has a bright future :thu:!

• Members

mercer is hilarious. I think he just got a new fan from that video alone.

"we do that wrasslin {censored} whatever, he wanna be kickin and screamin and {censored}, whatever."

LOL he baited timmy, dragged him into deep water and then delivered in the fight. Can't beat that. Serves tim right talkin bout signing autographs and being all big league. Talk about unfocused and mentally weak.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
:thu:

wow that was sick! you could just tell that both fighters were too tired to actually finish the subs (all the arm bars, there was no control of the direction of the thumb, so no wonder they got out every time)

btw, I got banned from sherdog for saying that cropcop was a legend in pride but in ufc has been a punchline... I guess you cant say {censored} about the golden children of MMA :facepalm:

• Members

wow that was sick! you could just tell that both fighters were too tired to actually finish the subs (all the arm bars, there was no control of the direction of the thumb, so no wonder they got out every time)

btw, I got banned from sherdog for saying that cropcop was a legend in pride but in ufc has been a punchline... I guess you cant say {censored} about the golden children of MMA
:facepalm:

lol wow I've seen people post worse things than that over there. Oh well {censored} that place.

Thanks for posting that vid anti {censored} was sick.

• Members

so what's everyone's call for 100 on saturday.

i'd say

Bisping def. Hendo

Alves def. GSP

Mir def. Lesnar

...this coming from a big GSP and Hendo fan. I could see how a lot of people's picks would be opposite from mine.

Hendo

GSP

Mir

Fitch

Yoshi

Bonnar

Danzig

Jones

and I hope CB's stupid lips explode in the ring...

Archived