The Official HCAF MMA thread.

anti-flag193

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Crack Hitler

View Post

Hughes really does sound like a top quality douching bag. I never had an opinion one way or the other about him before, but after reading that, it's pretty obvious the guy is a complete idiot.

I'm not defending Hughes here because I don't know one way or another whether he's the prick some say he is (though I'd say it's likely), but you're really going to form an opinion based upon the summary of a reviewer who obviously (albeit humorously) has a bias?

Having reserved your opinion for this long, I'd think you would want to read what the book actually says before forming your opinion, or continue to have no opinion.

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by nvcreations

View Post

Did I miss something, or is the reviewer referring to the wifey as a victim because she was slapped on the ass?

From what I gather, there seems to have been an earlier incident where Matt (and possibly his brother Mark too) made out with her in college. Well, when he was in college, that is...she was 13. eek.gif

I think this must have been in one of the first four chapters.

• Members

Good Strikeforce card coming June 6th.

* Robbie Lawler vs. Jake Shields

* Nick Diaz vs. Scott Smith

* Kevin Randleman vs. Mike Whitehead

* Phil Baroni vs. Joe Riggs

* Andrei Arlovski vs. Brett Rogers

Some real good fights. Looking forward to seeing Randleman get back into the picture.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by anti-flag193

View Post

Good Strikeforce card coming June 6th.

* Robbie Lawler vs. Jake Shields

* Nick Diaz vs. Scott Smith

* Kevin Randleman vs. Mike Whitehead

* Phil Baroni vs. Joe Riggs

* Andrei Arlovski vs. Brett Rogers

Some real good fights. Looking forward to seeing Randleman get back into the picture.

That's going to be a good card. I'm really looking forward to Dream 9 next tuesday...there's some fantastic fights going down!

==MW Title bout==

Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza vs. Jason "Mayhem" Miller

==LW title eliminator bout==

JZ Cavalcante vs. Tatsuya Kawajiri

==FW GP 2nd round bouts==

Kid Yamamoto vs. Joe Warren

Masakazu Imanari vs. Bibiano Fernandes

Yoshiro Maeda vs. Hiroyuki Takaya

Hideo Tokoro vs. Abel Cullum

==SUPER HULK Tournament 1st round bouts==

Gegard Mousasi vs. Mark Hunt

Jan "The Giant" Nortje vs. Sokoudjou

Hong Man Choi vs. Jose Canseco (yes, that Jose Canseco)

Bob Sapp vs Ikuhisa Minowa

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by anti-flag193

View Post

Yeah I've been looking forward to the Hunt/Mousasi and Choi/Conseco for a while. I'm really pulling for Hunt, and Conseco will get mauled.

I'm completely undecided about Mousasi/Hunt. I really like both fighters, and I don't want either to lose. I don't even know who the favorite should be...Mousasi is very talented but Hunt loves to throw his weight advantage around. I'm hoping for a war like Hunt vs Wandy.

Canseco will in all likelihood get mauled, although Choi hasn't been the same since he got his pituitary tumor removed. All that HGH it was pumping out was basically like tons of natural steroids.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Rear Naked

View Post

Jacare is a biiiig dude.

Saw him in cali at PanAms.

Im a huge fan of them both, but he will pwn mayhem.

PS - just saw my training partner Vladimir in dana whites NYC video blog LOL

Jacare has always been a big, athletic guy but he looks like he's bulked up even more for this fight. He's got a really big frame, too; I've seen pics of him with Couture and Forrest, two fairly large guys, and he looked as big as they did.

Just like last time, Mayhem will not be able to stop the takedown, and again will be grapple{censored}ed by the brazillian crocodile. I expect a finish this time, too.

62250.jpg

Archived