Best guitar ever yet built !

Crunchtime

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hi Guys. Since you got me emotional a bilt I turned on the cam to see what came out . And here's what came out:

[YOUTUBE]y7uY8m91_a4[/YOUTUBE]

description on youtube before truncated was something like this:
http:...I got emotional in reply to a post on a blog, found ritiousness on my side with my Elliott Dean Power Guitar. When I turned on the camera my dog came over and I decided to play the flute instead. What came out was a rendition relating to amazing grace so hence the name. I am very thankful for this amazing flute too. I've had it for over 10 years and haven't been able to make or find one that plays as good.

The flute I made myself IS better than the rest of 100s I've tried and spent allot of money at $20 each to take a chance I might find a good one. I think this one came from a KR Fair in the early 90s. The one I built was as closly copied to this one as I could get. I cut it from an old vacuum cleaner pipe and sealed it's end adjustable with a cork. But this still plays better and my Power Guitars are still better than any acoustic in SOUND as well as ruggedness weight, I've got the best guitar!!!:wave:

• Members

With about 80% less glue.

Those are nice for their purpose. Warm up for a very short duration of batteries. I'm sure allot of guitarists will and do love them. But for me and my house... Hay wow there's that flute again!

[YOUTUBE]zRmP1RE-_gc[/YOUTUBE]

I've got the best Guitar!

• Members

58061-1-big.jpg
:idea:

How big are the internal electronics? One thing that sucks for doing electric work better with what I've got is my lack of control in front of the amp. I have a tone nob that's near minimum because the pickups in both the blond and ML are neck pickups so near the bridge they are tinny. My prototype works better on that front with full tone authority - but the Roland MC is soooo limited compared to what all of you guys are into and know how to use. For me I saw something with multiple amp-types 2 years ago and bought a FM25DSP a few months ago. But since the first Power Guitar the only time I've used it is when testing things (pickups or guitars). Someone just gave me a old looking guitar that smells like smoke and has an =E= on the head (more lines in = though). I'm thinking it has a good bridge pickup. Am I on the right track? It seems to play ok even with the rusty strings on it.

IMG_0543.jpg

• Members

Isn't there 1 person who thinks they can make a better guitar or flute than me according to these simple standards that allot of people like me will select:

Guitar:

2.5W, Live Strings, Batteries > 3 weeks or a couple leave-ons.

Flute:

7 holes in a workable key (major scale) open hole type mouth hole (no slots)

Life as an engineer has it's ups and downs. I waste allot of money on low $ stuff and then put things together like these. The result is I've always got pleanty of ordinary toys but I've got the best guitar, the

Elliott Dean Power Guitar!

• Members

Here is today's big question is this guy the slickest troll we've seen in a long time, on par with PRMike himself, or is he just delusional?

Only your hairdresser knows for sure.

Jesus is Lord

May God bless us all

There is another extension missing from your math... God knows for sure.

[YOUTUBE]mP_wUfvKL3M[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Anyone get the impression Dean stock is rising?

Elliott Rubinson, CEO, explained, "We had been bursting at the seams. The extra space will allow us to raise our service..."

Disclaimer: I have no personal interest in Dean stock.

I'm Elliott Dean and I've made the

Elliott Dean Power Guitar

and

I've got the best guitar in the world!!!

• Members
How big are the internal electronics? One thing that sucks for doing electric work better with what I've got is my lack of control in front of the amp. I have a tone nob that's near minimum because the pickups in both the blond and ML are neck pickups so near the bridge they are tinny. My prototype works better on that front with full tone authority - but the Roland MC is soooo limited compared to what all of you guys are into and know how to use. For me I saw something with multiple amp-types 2 years ago and bought a FM25DSP a few months ago. But since the first Power Guitar the only time I've used it is when testing things (pickups or guitars). Someone just gave me a old looking guitar that smells like smoke and has an =E= on the head (more lines in = though). I'm thinking it has a good bridge pickup. Am I on the right track? It seems to play ok even with the rusty strings on it.

IMG_0543.jpg

that's an Epiphone Special I

• Members

Epiphone Special I ???

Is that worth anything before I hack it to {censored}? My Power Guitars could use a bridge pickup and an attenuation pot and the strap-locks and grover? tuning pegs that are backwards? I don't know it was picked up for $40 and unless someone talks sense into me... you know how i am... is that a new song idea:confused:

• Members

Epiphone Special I ???

Is that worth anything before I hack it to {censored}? My Power Guitars could use a bridge pickup and an attenuation pot and the strap-locks and grover? tuning pegs that are backwards? I don't know it was picked up for $40 and unless someone talks sense into me... you know how i am... is that a new song idea:confused:

So far I've not seen anything like it on line does that mean it was junk or... kinda looks 60s sim to Cornet but the images I see so far are just H and mine is HH. Does that mean one of them is a P90 or does that designation go on the pair? I'm researching this but not finding much does anyone know if this is a crap model to hack already and give the blond a pickup?

Thanks,

Elliott Dean

• Members
I asked this earlier and didnt get a response. Can my band get an endorsement deal for the Power guitar?

We'll make a video of us shredding out on them that you can use to sell more guitars. Thats a fair deal dontcha think?

Gosh IDK wow I'm flattered. Can you look up my email or something? You've seen me from here on www.youtube.com/reitze01. Am I visible somehow off the post for more discussion... is discussion of my ebay items here OK (tgp no)??? i've listed parting prices but not endorsed without learning more about life and here happening fast...sorry no reply earlier... see ya on the 10s bro! Thanks for the expression of interest big or small!

Good time for me to say I'm not a business or "Manufacturer". Nor am I here to yard sale a bunch of junk or launch myself to a top 40 or whatever. I'm just an engineer with happy hobbies which happen to include guitars. So now I've integrated the obvious pieces according to my wishes for the best guitar I could ever dream (for simple park bench acoustic things for slightly more electric capabilities). But wow man, a band! Wow can I play along? I'm so honored by the questions! So many dreams at once. Should I $1 ebay the epiphone or steal it's pickup or what? Love the help and support in my dreams.

Thanks,
Elliott Dean
:thu:

:thu::love::love::love::love:

Archived