Best guitar ever yet built !

Crunchtime

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The ML is not all that solid but when I discovered the primary feedback mechanism for high-gain is actually RF (speaker proximity to pickup while holding the speaker closer...). So it wasn't worth beefing it up. I did try positioning a flat-refrigerator magnet between the speaker and pickup but that didn't help. So the bottom line is the distance betweed speakers and pickups must be sufficient for the amp's highest gain. Sharky and the Natural do much better in RF and the vibration gives them sustain rather than more feedback like the ML.

The total weight of the ML is now 6.7 lbs.

So the result is this is the easy travel/practice lightweight for self-only. The electric versions are good for performing too.
:love:

• Members
Here is your best bet at:

- Aesthetics

- Functionality

- Efficiency

Hi Diaz, thanks. That's fairly close to my notional plan... either or both of the Dean or Ovation (strat-like oldies) the speaker would be up from the thumbnail (won't fit those guitars there since they don't have enough space there.... like this:
Strat-model.jpg
The other electric builds were already far enough - though I do think it will "look" better back there. So I think I'm ending up with 2 different build-types being travel (ML
I do like cutting that hunk of wood off for travelishness (the ML and Vs) but it's a best location for the speaker. on that top-side I'm intending to curve the guitar body with it (which will almost reach so will come out nice too). Then for the amp the ML represents the plan (VOX DA5s). Though I may

• Members

If I ruled the world and ran it like a dictatorship I'd make sure your guitars were incinerated, and all history of them destroyed.

Sadly you're still going. Some say you're an epic troll. And if you tug your testicles you'll actually believe your guitars are good. All we know, is you're a dick.

• Members

This idea has already been with relative success.

Are you not familiar w/ this?

Yea the Nomad is the closest product to something enjoyable except it has short battery life (10 min), and a short neck. Amp-in-guitar concept has been around since they started making electrics (best appear to have been from italy in the 1960s). Here's a link to some odd-balls:

http://guitarz.blogspot.com/search/label/on-board%20amps

Now all that history... even though these are ugly... they use today's street-amps which are better in full-size-neck guitars. So they perform better than anything else yet built. And if I keep at it I might succeed at making one pretty someday. And the ML beets the nomad at the travel niche too in that it's

• Members
The original ML was asthetically pleasing. This new one with the VOX DA just looks like bumhole.

You should look into remaking the classic power guitar, dude

classic? you mean the one with nilon stings or classic like the old Italian ones? or my earlier builds? Next is intended to be similar to Sharky but with the speaker back futher.

The current shape of the ML is minimal sized so its now lost all tails and the top-side wasn't big enough to hold the whole amp so it protudes that way too. If it were intended to sell there'd be more paint and refinement of edges and so-on. But as it is it does PROVE the concept with an implementation thats
Plus if it gets beatup in the car-trunk who cares... it can be droppped, tossed, dragged, and importantly shared with anyone (don't care about belt buckles either).:thu:

• Members
If I ruled the world and ran it like a dictatorship I'd make sure your guitars were incinerated, and all history of them destroyed.

Sadly you're still going. Some say you're an epic troll. And if you tug your testicles you'll actually believe your guitars are good. All we know, is you're a dick.

Amazing anti-intellectualism for selecting a name like Einstein. I get the impression you don't like this thread cause it's not a beauty contest or fashion forum. Or perhaps you're jellous my guitars are better than yours - or at least that I can say they're the best ever built with an intact intellectual basis.

The "smart" thing to do when you feel that way is to not-feed or bump such threads you don't like. Otherwise it looks like you have a subconscious motive (secrets) overtaking yourself. :facepalm:

Thanks for the bump, feeds, views, and support.:thu:

• Members
Gotta be. No way this is for real. No way.

This thread stared in a flame so there is a canibal trollishness to it. But yes I'm real and I've used the thread here to promote my hobby hacking street-amps into guitars for myself to play. And having been here long enough to go through the kindergarden abuse school I'm fine with trolls who show up and try to flame the topic since they add-bumps and views and generally support my interest in seeing the concept advanced in the industry and common mind-set.

For me the interest in Power Guitars started with noticing the amp-in-guitars in the 80s when I was first starting and WANTING such a thing then. Now over 20 years later after buying junk and still frustrated I've built my own Power Guitars already (gave up waiting, Nomad aint adequate, toys suck,...).

Here's that beautiful guitar again (smaller image this time):
552e9ac3c.jpg

• Members

This is my first time seeing this thread... Read quite a bit of it so far...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! THIS GUY CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!!

Archived