Best guitar ever yet built !

Crunchtime

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Is this one of yours? No that's the luthier other fail.

lol, not me. :thu:

But here's one of my failures... I invented a coaster-brake for my electric bike but forgot to put the chain over that sprocket before going for speed.... iBrake Fail... thankfully not the ultimate fail...
[YOUTUBE]KHWlMmkzw6s[/YOUTUBE]

• Members
Invest in a good set of tools to do the job right.

Or try medication.

Either way...

Amped up like this no wonder I can't stop...
I am a tool?
Job right requires knowing the job ... plan... na.... I'm r rocket scientist. Member the x rockets?... build, try, build,ooops die, build,... gotta ider try...:thu:

• Members
Amped up like this no wonder I can't stop...

I am a tool?

Job right requires knowing the job ... plan... na.... I'm r rocket scientist. Member the x rockets?... build, try, build,ooops die, build,... gotta ider try...
:thu:

I'm waiting for the die part.

• Members
Invest in a good set of tools to do the job right.

Or try medication.

Either way...

Any of the built guitars is easy enough to build again from a copy of the amp and the guitar... so like the Laguna/L6 I could re-make one like that in prolly
So this build proves the benefits of the location of the amp-controls. As far as the speaker I'm wondering if next time I could mount it a little further back... that's how the cut-recut and the underneeth guitars take such abuse:facepalm:
[YOUTUBE]Bd932gzlksk[/YOUTUBE]
I'm intending to add lots of stiffinging to the ML rebuild with the bigger amp. :thu:

• Members
quality....^^^^^

Hail Jesus!

b12d7f5d.jpg

So for finishing I'm thinkning the back-side I'll continue the sunburst pattern (read around the outer edge). Now what about the amp-part? Red, Black, Blue or a mix?

• Members

So for finishing I'm thinkning the back-side I'll continue the sunburst pattern (read around the outer edge). Now what about the amp-part? Red, Black, Blue or a mix?

The whole thing should be black, as in you set in on fire and let it burn away. If it had a mouth, it'd be saying "kiiillll me, killlll me."

• Members
The whole thing should be black, as in you set in on fire and let it burn away. If it had a mouth, it'd be saying "kiiillll me, killlll me."

It could have it's own life like the exafro' pic in your image:thu:. lol instead of the transmitter I should mount in the reciever so it can say "kiiillll me, killlll me.kiiillll me, killlll me." That'd prolly sell like hendrix did:cool: I can get $1M each for em!:):)

Love the concept:love:

• Members

Funny seeing that video as I was just playing that guitar since it was handy and it's soooo limited compared to The Natural and Sharky in terms of tone and options. It's just taken me this long (about a month or 2) to get used to having the tone-capabilities of the Line 6 micro handy (in my face) as compared to on an oversized amp on the end of a stationary wire...
IMG_0583c.jpg
So playing that guitar now is like grabbing an ordinary acoustic but slightly better... better to the extent of an early-electric-skill-level used to gain but not amp models or ... so anyway future builds are going electric until the ML rebuild explores better amps in an acoustic with a lot more bracing. The preamp transmitter is still interesting too. But for now... guitar 1 is no longer satisfying (like when it had the Fender micro in it):arg:
2010-01-02103136.jpg

• Members

1. Dean v-coustic with fender micro then a Roland mc, and a head job (nice for travel - needs a nead-nut).

2. Dean v-coustic Rolland mc (sold)

3. ML coustic with roland.mc (nice playing 4. Star-Electric with line 6 and a mic (plays best 11.7lbs)

5. Laguna with a Line 6 (amp crackles some, 10.7 lbs)

6.? Dean/Vox ?

7.? Ovation/Vox ?

The ML now has it's new amp:)

Archived