4 More fly the coop

tim Mcknight

• Members

We just shipped these four guitars to their new homes. Thought you might want to see what we have been up to this winter ... so far.

MiniMac body, Panama RW B&S, Lutz/Lutz Double Top, Koa bindings, Koa/Cocobolo/Koa purflings & Rosette, oval sound port.

303179396.jpg

303179398.jpg

Highlander body, MadRose back, sides, bindings, rosette, peg head, FB & bridge. I originally thought this might be too much MadRose on one guitar but the end result is a very simple yet elegant design IMO.

303179570.jpg

303180468.jpg

Mac Naught body, Curly Honduran Mahogany B&S, Aid top, Brazilian RW bindings, FB, bridge & peg head, and rope (Maple/Walnut/Ebony) purflings on top, back and rosette with a pic shaped sound port.

303178537.jpg

303178540.jpg

303178550.jpg

Highlander body, Cuban Mahogany B&S, 1959 bear claw Sitka top, curly Sapele bindings, BRW FB & bridge, Luckenbooth sound port, spalted Maple rosette and full body sunburst.

303178577.jpg

303178573.jpg

303178562.jpg

Thanks for looking...

• Members

I'll see you at the Newport Guitar Festival in April, Tim. You may remember me and Neil Kwak when we sat at breakfast with you and Paul Woolson at the hotel while attending the LB Jam last October. I was the guy with the nasty beard.

Anyway, nice guitars. What are you bringing to Miami Beach? I played the guitars you brought to Conyers and try as I might, I couldn't help but going back to them time and again. Very, very nice work.

• Members

Thanks for the kind words folks.

Neal and Hud, we are looking forward to seeing you at our jam in August. It is open to any forum members, so the more the merrier.

Cripes, yes, I remember you. The door guy, right? Please stop by our table in Miami and say hi ... even though you are on the hunt for a CG ;( Try a Google search for Randy Reynolds or John Dick. Both are excellent CG builders.

• Members

Thanks for the kind words folks.

Neal and Hud, we are looking forward to seeing you at our jam in August. It is open to any forum members, so the more the merrier.

So far it looks like my schedule will be open for that weekend. I should be able to confirm it very soon. :thu:

Archived