In Defense of TN Frank (not that he needs it)

S~R~O

• Members

That would be the only beer I'd drink if it was about $4 bucks a six,LOL. It's close to $11 though so I can't afford to drink it except rarley. I made the mistake of getting a six of Guinness Draft once, didn't like it at all but the Stout is awesome.

Frank... S/A is $24.95 at BJ's wholesale clubs for 28 bottles. Thats under a buck a bottle... Cost effective, smooth and delicious!

Life is too short to drink skunky beer and dance with ugly women! Ya only go around once... Live it up!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I usually drink Miller Lite or Bud Light. I don't drink every day, but when I do, I don't like heavy beer because I tend to drink "several" of them and I don't like feeling like I ate a Thanksgiving dinner after a few beers.

+1, but -1 on the Miller Lite.

My favorite special beer is Rolling Rock.

Y'all gotta come down here to Shiner, TX for a real treat though.

• Members
I was able to find Boddington stateside, but never Worthington.
Of course, I gave up the "evil spirits"
a few years ago, so it's probably in every convenience store now.
:rolleyes:

You're not alone in abstaining nowadays (Regardless of whether or not by choice), but both brews are very nice indeed. I used to have quite a taste for Labatt's, Stella Artois and Kronenberg lager/beers, unless delving into stouts, milk stouts and bitters.

My all time favourite - for the sake of consistancy from pub to pub - has to be Guinness.

Archived