HNAGD!!! Hofner content

dimibetan

• Members

I have this close friend who is going out of the country (permanently). He gave me his Hofner Sienna HAS-05 acoustic guitar, because he cannot bring it to where he is going. Also, he said that I'm the only one, he knows, that will take care of his guitar.

I have search the internet about this guitar and these are the specs:

• Members

Congratulations on the new guitar but I'm at a loss as to why your friend can't keep his guitar. I know a number of ministers who play. For that matter, the dean of the local Roman Catholic seminary plays guitar and banjo in his own bluegrass band. Does it have something to do with transporting it or perhaps import regulations?

• Members

Congratulations on the new guitar but I'm at a loss as to why your friend can't keep his guitar. I know a number of ministers who play. For that matter, the dean of the local Roman Catholic seminary plays guitar and banjo in his own bluegrass band. Does it have something to do with transporting it or perhaps import regulations?

Im working abroad (not in my exact home country) with my friend. He decided to go back to our home country to follow his calling. Of course, it will be a hassle if he will bring his guitar with him. Most airlines will not allow large hand carry baggages. It will have to go to check-in where he will need a hardcase for it (imagine, if its in a gigbag, what it will look like after the travel :freak:).

Well, we all know that its a cheap guitar. He will not mind buying a hardcase for it. He might buy an expensive one or something after he lands. The good part though is, he entrusted it to me. Still, good for me. :thu:

Archived