youtube re-take of my last VOM1T submission

kwakatak

• Members

I don't have speakers here at work so I gotta wait 'til I get home to give it a listen.

I have a lot admiration for you Kwak. You've got a lot going on at home with your kids but you always get the job done, AND it always sounds great.

Congratulations on many fronts.!!~

• Members

Thanks, guys,

The fatherhood thing is not natural to me and you're seeing me at my best. You can probably see a little in the shot that I'm not much of a homemaker. I actually got in trouble with my wife when I showed it to her. Long story and I don't wanna leave any more evidence should I get fired from my job. ;)

• Members

Thanks, guys,

The fatherhood thing is not natural to me and you're seeing me at my best. You can probably see a little in the shot that I'm not much of a homemaker. I actually got in trouble with my wife when I showed it to her. Long story and I don't wanna leave any more evidence should I get fired from my job.
;)

LOL.!!!!:cop:

• Members

?? How did I miss this on the VOM? I thought I had listened and commented on every post before mine! Apologies for somehow missing this one but I have to say this was an excellent rendition. I strted listening yesterday and my little 3 year old daughter walks into the room with a dirty diaper that she wants to take off in the middle of the room. I had to quit watching and tend to her then couldn't come back until now. Somehow I bet you understand this! Kids at the toddler age can be so demanding but it's wroth it.

Great job despite the kids interrupting and I shared it!

• Members

Dude, I know all too well. That kind of thing happens on a daily basis - sometimes several times a day. Like I said above, my older boy's autism has been a real challenge - especially with regards to potty training. The little boy is being plain stubborn about even sitting on the potty as well. I'm sick of having two little ones in diapers but it seems the harder I push the harder they push back.
:facepalm:

Don't worry about the comments. I wasn't happy with it either so I decided to re-do it and am happier with this take - even though I had to stop in the middle and nab a potential choking hazard.

You should try doing another take when it's quiet because that was seriously awesome! Hope some of my friends checked in on it!

Archived