I need to get signed ASAP

VladM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Let me know when you're on my level then get back to me via a 3rd party agent. Maybe you can play triangle on the debut.

or

I heard some random unknown kid from Schaumburg can cover Jackson C. Frank after starting music at age 20. OH wait. That's me.

I can also jam Hendrix style:

I've got every tool in the shed, and then some. The goal is to stay alive and healthy and produce records. I've got a link to back up every single word I've posted.

The fish was Thhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissss big!

• Members

Fine, I'll do it the normal way. I will get a dayjob once I am stable and build a recording studio then release records independently. This is the age of independent music. Might as well join in and hope the big name record companies collapse. Those fatcats are up to no good. I'll have dayjob in addition to music profits so that way I can't lose in life. At most I would like a 2 bedroom urban apartment. Don't really want a family, don't need a mansion or fancy cars. I don't ask for much. I got nothing to save for, no kids to send to college, nothing. Its just me. I am my own household.

• Members

You can also wait until you inherit something, and then buy an established record company

which has a huge music catalogue, and then fire all artists and sign yourself

Fine, I'll do it the normal way. I will get a dayjob once I am stable and build a recording studio then release records independently. This is the age of independent music. Might as well join in and hope the big name record companies collapse. Those fatcats are up to no good. I'll have dayjob in addition to music profits so that way I can't lose in life. At most I would like a 2 bedroom urban apartment. Don't really want a family, don't need a mansion or fancy cars. I don't ask for much. I got nothing to save for, no kids to send to college, nothing. Its just me. I am my own household.

• Members

I Need To Get Retroactively Signed Immediately To EMI or wherever the heck those Lads from Liverpool got their Records made. That's right! Abbey Road. George Martin. Get Phil out of Jail. The whole Bit! I have been trying for Years to get my Song on the Beatles: Rubber Soul and just can't wait another minute! All these Professional Dorks that are not around me treat me with Disrespect and have no ear for what a Freakin' Genius I Am God! I just can't Take it!

I am the Canadian Peter Best, only I play guitars, see? I play one, two, Three guitars at a time. Only I can play Bass with my Feet. Like This. See? I can play My Song 542 times a day so length of gigs is no problem. I can go at it all Day AND Night if I want to. Those Original guys were clowns. See?

Please Help Me and I will GIVE YOU ALL of my money. I Don't Care about Money. And My Wife. I will Give You My Wife. I Care aboot My Art. And That people will hear for themselves the Genius I Am All aBoot.

Thanks in advance. as always,

P.S. The Dog pee'd on the Master so I'll send you Air File.

P.P.S. I highly suggest this cover of Hip Joode to get you in the mood.

addendum: You see, dreams do come true. Talent. Hard work. Right place. Right time.

A. Einstein: Well played. That was beautiful. I am getting my haircut in order and will be on my way "shortly" when my Ice Fishing Boat is ready.

Turn right at Greenland correct?

Although originally all I wanted was to get my song on Rubber Soul and not replace The Beatles, I will consider your generous offer.

Please advise me of your bank account numbers, especially if you have Swiss accounts, and I will send you all my money.

Also please advise on where to ship the wife as she is crated up and ready to go one way or the other.

Sincerely, as always

"The future is made in your mind." ~John Lennon

• Members

Dear ornjbird,

Please forgive us that we did not sign you so far. The reason is very likely that our receptionist stole the demos for years and then changed to SONY as CEO with all the hit music she stole from our incoming post.

Retroactively signing is not a problem at all, but only a matter of how antique you music sounds, as well a matter of cover art and hairdo. And of course since you are the original creator of whatever the beatles did 50 to 40 years ago, we can manage that the beatles royalties get re-dicrected to you.

Program material: As soon you signed sign with us, you can upload your song catalogue to our server in London. The required sonic standard is maximum 64 kbps MP3. When this is done, we fire the beatles, and you will be our new "beatles".

Sincerely

A.

I Need To Get Retroactively Signed Immediately To EMI
or wherever the heck those Lads from Liverpool got their Records made. That's right! Abbey Road. George Martin. Get Phil out of Jail. The whole Bit! I have been trying for
Years
to get my Song on the Beatles: Rubber Soul and just can't wait another minute! All these Professional Dorks that are not around me treat me with Disrespect and have no ear for what a Freakin' Genius I Am God! I just can't Take it!

I am the Canadian Peter Best, only I play guitars, see? I play one, two, Three guitars at a time. Only I can play Bass with my Feet. Like This. See? I can play My Song 542 times a day so length of gigs is no problem. I can go at it all Day AND Night if
I
want to. Those Original guys were clowns. See?

Please Help Me and I will
GIVE YOU ALL
of my money. I Don't Care about Money. And My Wife. I will Give You My Wife. I Care aboot My Art. And That people will hear for themselves the
Genius I Am All aBoot.

Thanks in advance.
as always,

P.S. The Dog pee'd on the Master so I'll send you Air File.

P.P.S. I highly suggest this cover of Hip Joode to get you in the mood.

Archived