For Goat loving Acoustic guitarists everywhere...

baldbloke

• Members

I do believe that is a nanny:p Many years ago, I rented this two acre ranch and the landlord knocked down the rent in exchange for me taking care of four goats like that, they are a special breed. It was two billies and two nannies; you could tell the billies, they stank!!!! It was entertaining tho, the billies would go to opposite ends of the property and run at each other. When there heads connected you could hear it everywhere!:eek: One of the nannies had babies and died during the birthing and I ended up having to bottle feed the babies till they grew up. It was a great experience! They make good pets!
Bob

• Members
I do believe that is a nanny:p Many years ago, I rented this two acre ranch and the landlord knocked down the rent in exchange for me taking care of four goats like that, they are a special breed. It was two billies and two nannies; you could tell the billies, they stank!!!! It was entertaining tho, the billies would go to opposite ends of the property and run at each other. When there heads connected you could hear it everywhere!
:eek:
One of the nannies had babies and died during the birthing and I ended up having to bottle feed the babies till they grew up. It was a great experience! They make good pets!

Bob

Yeah, they can be...we have Nigerian Dwarf goats and love 'em, but we have to do our gardening in our front and side yards, because there's not many plants a goat won't eat!

OTOH. I never have to mow the back yard! :lol:

• Members
In some parts of this great land, put a dress on her and you could take her to the Prom...I refer primarily to West Virginia, Arkansas, New Jersey, and certain parts of Georgia, of course.
:p

I'm sure that's true. And I heard in Texas they take one of these to the prom.

img_3723-400x268.jpg

• Members

Thirty seconds and I was late for the off button. Something sick going on there - or - a harkening back to when men were men and sheep were nervous. I don't know and don't want to. I do know Scots switched to kilts because their sheep could hear a zipper a mile away. I think I read that here.

• Members

In some parts of this great land, put a dress on her and you could take her to the Prom...I refer primarily to West Virginia, Arkansas, New Jersey, and certain parts of Georgia, of course.

the goat i took to the prom in west by god say it with a {censored}ing smile virginia had 38 DD's a 26 inch waist and legs to her neck... and to this day, most men consider themselves lucky to get a chance to talk to her... and i have to say in all honesty when i was living in corpus christi, i did know a man that would bring his cow inside his house every saturday night, drink a bottle of whiskey and commence to " dance with the heifer... she must have been good texas breeding stock eh?

• Members

You forgot Missouri. :)

Every state has its poor relation, and IA's is MO. Of course, MN's is IA, and MO's is AR, and probably AR's is LA, in the great pecking order as you travel south along the Mississippi down the stack of states that each has a two-word capital city.

Archived