China, Ho!...maybe

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuitarPlayer

View Post

Kinda annoying, the website...I understand, having played many festivals (as I know you, yourself have), how the promotional print stuff (posters, handbills, etc.) have to be printed up months in advance, so there's no correcting them whem acts cancel and other acts get brought in to fill those slots, but you'd think they could update the web stuff...but, it doesn't always happen as we'd like it to, as I expect you've seen, yourself.

Not much reason to complain, as I expect I'd get the same song-and-dance I got over the photos and audio: "Everything has to go through proper channels"...

Life goes on. smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Queequeg

View Post

I've been collecting contextual liberties for years now. (In fact, I'm a hoarder.)

I'll be able to command top dollar for these babies as soon as there is a shortage.

Found this picture of Terry in China.

(He's the one in the cowboy hat.)

_42456364_ap416happyboy.jpg

Is he the one in the white Stetson or the black one?

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by appernGal

View Post

k2m0n1j0y1u0r1y7g It is characterized by a receding hairline and a balding on the top of the head. Discount Propecia pills. order finasteride online That is why it is important to work closely with a doctor before commencing treatment to see if the medication suits you. They feel good about themselves if they look good.

Can you recommend some good shoes for me? See, I got the bunions on my dogs.

• Members

View Post

k2m0n1j0y1u0r1y7g It is characterized by a receding hairline and a balding on the top of the head. Discount Propecia pills. order finasteride online That is why it is important to work closely with a doctor before commencing treatment to see if the medication suits you. They feel good about themselves if they look good.

What do you have in the way of condoms?

• Members

View Post

k2m0n1j0y1u0r1y7g Those who have not been able to find relief with other medications will often find that Xanax can help them relax and take back their life from anxiety and panic. buying xanax online Available by prescription only, Xanax is a medication classified as a benzodiazepine. For those who have been abusing the medication, talking to a doctor about how to taper doses is essential.

Essential: Taper your doses.

A little Jeopardy action, you request?

Answer: So your ass won't slam shut.

Question:______________________________________?

• Members

Well there was the alleged story about TAH allegedly running for office in a town that allegedly existed, and then there was the alleged story about TAH's house versus a trailer, and now there's the alleged story about TAH's alleged trip to China. There are probably several more stories and disputes that I've missed.

In each of these instances, Hoddy has cast doubt on the veracity of TAH's claims. Doubts that should be quite easy to clear up with a few simple pictures or links... but that hasn't happened.

TAH could simply offer some real proof of his claims, proof that should be easy to produce. And by that same act, he could prove that Hoddy is a liar and a troublemaker... but that hasn't happened.

True or not? I could care less.

And so the feud between TAH and Hoddy continues. snacks.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by FretFiend.

View Post

Well there was the alleged story about TAH allegedly running for office in a town that allegedly existed, and then there was the alleged story about TAH's house versus a trailer, and now there's the alleged story about TAH's alleged trip to China. There are probably several more stories and disputes that I've missed.

In each of these instances, Hoddy has cast doubt on the veracity of TAH's claims. Doubts that should be quite easy to clear up with a few simple pictures or links... but that hasn't happened.

TAH could simply offer some real proof of his claims, proof that should be easy to produce. And by that same act, he could prove that Hoddy is a liar and a troublemaker... but that hasn't happened.

True or not? I could care less.

And so the feud between TAH and Hoddy continues. snacks.gif

Welcome to the internet.

You're in the land of the imagination.

Real or imagined.

It doesn't matter here because we don't distinguish.

OK to loosen your grip on the steering wheel.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hoddy

View Post

Terry...what time did you go on at the festival?

Enough already! Hoddy, dude, you're pulling everyone down. Go play with your lanterns or something and quit showing your ignorance. Why does there always have to be one guy who insists on disrupting things and swimming upstream? Get a life! rolleyes.gif

Archived