Post Photos Of Your Gear Here !

aaaaabb

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Brand new here and i wanted to add a picture of my new guitar.

You Can't find a REAL picture online believe it or not. This is a FG730S TBS (TOBACCO BROWN SUNBURST) that i had to order because nobody within 100 miles had this in they're store. If anyone has any questions as to the difference in sound between the FG700S VS. FG730S, LET ME KNOW , I OWN THEM BOTH.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

picked up this guitar recently, can't figure out what type of guitar it is..It is a Tamaki 12-string acoustic with pearl inlay in the neck.. can anyone help me identify this guitar? I cannot find much on Google because it is an old japanese guitar and hard to find. Please contact me if you can help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bridgepin

View Post

DSCN0037.jpg

L To R

78 Hohner HG-950

78 Hohner HG-920

89 Martin D-41

77 Mossman Winters Wheat

95 Collings D3H

80 Hohner HG-912

97 Taylor 810 LTD Pearl

91 Fender Strat

Two didn't make the picture a Hohner HG-930, and A Hohner beater that I travel with, A total of ten

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Guitar Repair Shop/Music Store For Sale.

This turnkey business has been thriving in a great location for the last 12 years. Low overhead (total monthly overhead is less than $1500 per month). Located across the street from one of Denvers best venues for live music and in one of Denvers hottest neighborhoods.Guitar repair/restoration is a recession proof business having its best two years being the last two years. There is over 100K in repair business that comes in the front door every year. This does not include parts/accessories sold or used instruments bought and sold.

If you are an up and coming luthier with good people skills, you could walk into an already established shop with a great reputation, and have all the work you need. This shop can handle as many as 4-5 skilled workers turning out volume repair. Currently there are two qualified luthiers with over 25 years experience repairing and restoring guitars.

Touring bands have come to know this shop as THE destination for their emergency repairs. I am selling this business that I started in 1998 because in my 36 years of repairing guitars I have developed arthritis in my hands and have decided to retire. This shop is a full service facility with the best location in town. Price is negoiatable depending on how much of the equipment parts, supplys and exotic woods are included in sale. I am looking to retire as soon as I can.

This is a great opportunity for the right person who wants to make a living fixing and restoring instruments. It would also be a good situation for someone who perhaps wants to start a small retail shop to add to the income from the repair business

can provide pictures and more details on request.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...