My Agile 2500 Floyd Rose vs. My 1982 Gibson LP Custom

Bbreaker

• Members

OK cost........Agile 2500 w/lic. Floyd Rose..... $279.00 + tax

1982 Gibson Les Paul Custom..... (I traded a Gretsch Country Club that I paid $150.00 for this) so....$150.00.

Edge........1982 Gibson Les Paul Custom.

Sound........the Agile sounds good. I'm having a blast with that trem.

1982 LP Custom..........I dunno....it has this acoustic like resonance that the Agile doesn't have. Must be some wires or some mojo;)

Edge.....uhhh...........The GIBSON:D

Satisfaction %......

I love playing guitar. The Floyd on an LP style guitar really sold me...........but, that Gibson is one sweet ass tone smoothie.

I'd reach for the '82 LP Custom every time over the Agile 2500.

The 2500 Floyd was worth every bit of that $279.00 + tax.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You are full of arrogant self obsessed bull{censored} why the {censored} would you buy an agile when you have every top of the line guitar known to man, WHY? Thats my question?

Are you that insecure about the gear you have paid out for?

• Members

Originally posted by rlee111

You are full of arrogant self obsessed bull{censored} why the {censored} would you buy an agile when you have every top of the line guitar known to man, WHY? Thats my question?

that's a lot of venom rlee.

I bought the Agile 2500 Floyd because I want a Gibson LP with a Floyd but I won't carve up one of mine and I really don't want to pay through the nose to have Gibson make me one. The Agile was inexpensive enough. The Agile 2500 P 90 was purchased from the "issue wall" from Rondo's. I think it's a demo guitar or something that was on the floor for a while and I got it for a good price. I was curious and attracted to the Floyd Agile....the other...well, I like P 90's.

And , {censored} no, I'm not insecure.

happy now?:rolleyes:

• Members

nah - BB's okay. He'll even talk to me!

jjpk6.bmp

• Members

Huh?:rolleyes: Get over it already...geez

• Members

does this calm you down?:D

• Members

No need for that. BB has always been utlra cool. You should get to know somebody before you rush to judgement.

• Members

Originally posted by Bbreaker

does this calm you down?
:D

You goin all queer on us now?

You should raffle off a couple of your guitars (not the girlie ones....the jaw dropping ones...:D) for charity. I have $2.74 in paypal for my ticket.....:D

• Members

Originally posted by batotman

You goin all queer on us now?

You should raffle off a couple of your guitars (not the girlie ones....the jaw dropping ones...
) for charity. I have $2.74 in paypal for my ticket.....

I do not have girlie guitars........

• Members

Originally posted by 69lespaul

Rlee needs to take his meds. Jesus C man what do you care what Bbreaker buys and or plays. His collection has no equal. I buy what I like, you buy what you like........... {censored}.........Lighten up man.

thank you 69.....that original '59 flametop is on it's way to you now.;)

• Members

Originally posted by Mazi Bee

No need for that. BB has always been utlra cool. You should get to know somebody before you rush to judgement.

thanks Mazi............your original Fender Marauder Prototype should be at your door tomorrow;)

• Members

see Rlee....it pays to be nice to the BBreaker man. He's the Santa Claus of guitardom. By the way BB I'd rather have that 74 Strat you showed on the other thread. LOL. Peace my Bruthas.

on the left..........:D

• Members

see Rlee....it pays to be nice to the BBreaker man. He's the Santa Claus of guitardom. By the way BB I'd rather have that 74 Strat you showed on the other thread. LOL. Peace my Bruthas.

in that case, k4df4l

Honestly, I dunno how anyone can have an unkind word about BB unless it's out of envy or lack of medication. He has always been a decent fellow.

Archived