My Agile 2500 Floyd Rose vs. My 1982 Gibson LP Custom

Bbreaker

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by stratosaurus

Bbreaker.....How about a "stand-alone" accessment on the Epi Floyd-Rose LP?

I'm still waiting on that email to sell it to me....what the hold up?
:mad:
I have the food stamps ready & waiting!!!

I've never played an Epi Floyd Rose LP.
Rondo did have another Agile 2500 Floyd on the floor when I was there a few days ago. Give them a call.

• Members

That one looks a little different
I'll hit up mazi and see how he likes it

I'm going to have my tattoo artist friend carve up the agile similar Johnny Hickman's that I posted.
I didn't want to do it to an expensive gibson, but an agile wouldn't hurt so bad :)

Thanks!

Thanks!

• Members
Originally posted by Bbreaker

I think Agile describes the neck as a 50's style.......I think it's more like an early 90's Gibson Les Paul Studio.

I've never played an Epi LP with a Floyd but at $279.00 + tax, the 2500 Floyd was hard to turn down.

cool either way sounds like the neck is not a skinny one ,
tempting very tempting .

:D

• Members
Originally posted by Bbreaker

I've never played an Epi Floyd Rose LP.

Rondo did have another Agile 2500 Floyd on the floor when I was there a few days ago. Give them a call.

:o Brain freeze! I have been trying to get a Epi G-400 Custom & it's got my mind occupied & muddled. Let me try again....
Could you give me a "stand-alone" accessment/evaluation of your Agile 2500 Les Paul w/ Floyd Rose?
I have a '74 Gibson LP Custom, but play a Strat with a F/R & I've always wanted an LP with one, but I no longer want to spend the big bucks for any guitar. The Agile sound like the ticket, if it has any kind of quality & since most lower end guitars are notorious for not staying in tune with a standard bridge/ tuner, I was wondering about the reliability of the F/R on the Agile Les Paul.
Can you help me out with a "review"?

• Members

Originally posted by Shocker

... the labor costs here vs. in eastern Asia do account for a significant difference in price, don'tcha think?

//S

Isn't this the key to the whole US/import debate? That is, if you're buying LP Standard, you're paying $500 for the guitar and $1300 for US worker benefits and the Gibson name.

• Members
Originally posted by Hollow body

Isn't this the key to the whole US/import debate? That is, if you're buying LP Standard, you're paying $500 for the guitar and $1300 for US worker benefits and the Gibson name.

And if you buy Korean you're paying $100 for the guitar, $100 for import cost, $100 for Korean labor and name, $200 for the US dealers profit.

:D

• Members

Alright Bbreaker...are you ready to sell it yet??? You got way to many guitars & you do not need the Agile AL-2500 w/ Floyd Rose.
It is much to cheap of a guitar to be in your Ultra-Fine collection & it would definitely feel better & be better suited sitting among my band of gypsies.:D
Beside, Kurt just emailed me and said they were sold out till around Christmas.:( :( :(
Seriously, keep me in mind if you EVER decide to sell.....or trade.... for a Fender Fat Tele..:D

Archived