Enough Walters, Phil please cut him off...

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jesus, just stop with the crazy gimmick and ask your questions.

If somehow the Walters persona is sincere-

Stop pretending that you know more than the rest when people answer you, or ask for more information. Give them direct answers so you look less arrogant.

Use google. Every single one of your questions is available therein. Buy a book. Buy several books. You won't get hung up on the simplest baby-step questions if you bothered to buy introductory books on recording, electronics, acoustics and stopped asking the more advanced questions first.

• Members

You are missing the point of Walters. Walters isn't asking for information - he just wants to stir up controversy.

If you can't laugh at him, you are better to just ignore him. I put him on my Ignore list fairly often, but I figure he is a genuinely sad lonely guy/girl and this is probably the most attention he/she gets.

It's Christmas - peace on earth and goodwill to all men - even trolls.

• Members

why don't u ALL stay on the TOPIC of the thread without trashing it will annoying,bored,lonely not having a life replys instead of some real infomations FEEDBACKING the question about A/D converters , trim preamps, mic preamps but instead of just reply nothing but that so i will name call i think u would do the same if i was in your thread and had 10 regulars doing the same thing.

• Members

Originally posted by Walters9515

why don't u ALL stay on the TOPIC of the thread without trashing it will annoying,bored,lonely not having a life replys instead of some real infomations FEEDBACKING the question about A/D converters , trim preamps, mic preamps but instead of just reply nothing but that so i will name call i think u would do the same if i was in your thread and had 10 regulars doing the same thing.

I thought you never hijacked anyone else's threads?

Pot.. meeet Kettle :rolleyes:

• Members

Not if its talking about me i don't think its right to start threads about me because i have questions about recording this is really not a thread about pro audio but more about talking about a walters asking about questions about recording A/D converters,mic preamps

I think alot of people ask about A/D convertes and mic preamps so whats the difference if i ask about it have like 20 regulars FILLING UP my email notifications which gets really annoying just to get a answers about a A./D convert and a mic preamp whats your problem

• Members

Not if its talking about me i don't think its right to start threads about me because i have questions about recording this is really not a thread about pro audio but more about talking about a walters asking about questions about recording A/D converters,mic preamps

I think alot of people ask about A/D convertes and mic preamps so whats the difference if i ask about it have like 20 regulars FILLING UP my email notifications which gets really annoying just to get a answers about a A./D convert and a mic preamp whats your problem

Why Walters...we cross?

You know, if I thought we couldnt be friends I dont think I could bear it.

• Members

Maybe u and your wife should post some of your music

because after hearing it i would tell u i have seen better Car collisions on the 405 freeway than your music

:wave:

Remember to wipe front to back!

:wave:

:wave: :wave:

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Archived