WARNING! - Read this....

jchrist

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by harold heckuba

Honestly, if he is considered to be an accessory, I would guess it is a parole violation.

Hard sayin' not knowin'... I just know I wouldn't be advertizing my sketchy acquaintances and their criminal exploits on a public forum, whether or not I was on the probation "cakewalk" .

• Members
Originally posted by harold heckuba

Here is some info from a prior thread I happened to recall on Zakko.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Zakko

I've been on probation since 2002 and if you'd rather take the jail time rather than showing up once a month to report, you're an idiot.

It's {censored}ing cake, as long as you don't do drugs... and yes, by their standard pot is a drug.

Luckely for me, I just booze it up... a little bit more than I should... and I'm in the {censored}in' clear. Hell, I'm even on Mail-In probation where I just mail my "yeah,-I'm-not-in-trouble-form" in.

Probation can be expunged. Jail time, can't.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man Zakko, what a:

Loser.gif

I agree that someone should phone the GC store there.

~Blackbelt

• Members

Originally posted by Aisle2

The zip code for the town Zakko is from is 48035. There is a GC just five miles away from there, and he just posted this yesterday (probably within a day or 2 when it was returned). Someone should call up there. It may be a bit of a longshot, but would be worth it if they may catch him. Phone number for that GC is 586-296-6161

-Colin

If they are willing to spend an hour looking into it, they'll catch him. I'm sure they keep good enough records to be able to look up any recent Fender returns. Any that are still in the shop would be easy enough to open up and check the pickups. Can't imagine it would be more than a couple to look at, at most. If they find the right guitar, they know who did it and with all the info his "friend" posted on here, they would easily nail him. If I was managing that GC, I'd spend the time just to make a point.

• Members

originally submitted by smurfco

I'm calling when I get home from work.

Well done my good man, I was thinking this when i was reading this thread. I'm in the UK so I was hoping one of you guys would do it in the states.

Oh and Fukko, yes Zakko, that means you

If US law is anything like UK law on this point, which it probably is, by failing to report this or failing to take reasonable steps to report this you just violated your parole because you're an accessory to a crime

Well done jackass!
Looks like if your parole officer finds out your gonna be {censored}ed, in every sense of the word

ps: who else tihnks Zakko will never post here again under that name?????

• Members

I didn't have time to read this entire thread, but read a lot of the one in the amp forum. To me, posting about the event seemed like a "roundabout" way for Zakko to get his friend busted. He didn't have to tell GC himself, because he knew someone here would (which did, in fact, happen). Seems like the cowardly way to get your friend busted, but an interesting way nonetheless.

When I was a lot younger, I had a lot of stupid friends that pulled {censored} like this, and I didn't tell for fear that I would be dragged into it, as well. I'm glad his friend may get what is coming to him, but give the dude a bit of a break. How many of you heard stories like this about people you knew (not necessarily were "friends" with), particularly when you were 12-20 yrs old?

In everyone else's defense, Zakko definitely should not have included the smiley--This one: :p --it did make the whole post appear like he was bragging about the theft. Sorry for the semi-impartial post, but I'm just trying to see this from a "court's" perspective.

• Members
Originally posted by acravero

I didn't have time to read this entire thread, but read a lot of the one in the amp forum. To me, posting about the event seemed like a "roundabout" way for Zakko to get his friend busted. He didn't have to tell GC himself, because he knew someone here would (which did, in fact, happen). Seems like the cowardly way to get your friend busted, but an interesting way nonetheless...In everyone else's defense, Zakko definitely should not have included the smiley--This one:
:p
--it did make the whole post appear like he was bragging about the theft. Sorry for the semi-impartial post, but I'm just trying to see this from a "court's" perspective.

What court?
He jumped in early early and often with protests of his non-involvement and innocence. Instead of redirecting the whole issue back to his acquaintance, he brought the full intensity of the hot spotlight on himself. Frankly, I'm not sure Zakko is quite that conniving or ingenious. What you are proposing is like the surprise at the climax of every episode of Perry Mason.

This risks just seem too high, if this were supposed to be a part of a larger scheme. I take it as closer to face value...just my 2 cents.

And, speaking of Perry Mason, so far all we have is hearsay...chatroom gossip. The whole thing may be a brilliant trolling expedition, in which case, tip'o'the hat! If it is real, then someone (unnamed) may be in trouble.

• Members
Originally posted by jerry_picker

What court?

People's Court? :cool:

He jumped in early early and often with protests of his non-involvement and innocence. Instead of redirecting the whole issue back to his acquaintance, he brought the full intensity of the hot spotlight on himself. Frankly, I'm not sure Zakko is quite
that
conniving or ingenious. What you are proposing is like the surprise at the climax of every episode of Perry Mason.

Speaking of Perry Mason, I think I've watched too much Law & Order and courtroom dramas. Agreed, he probably isn't that clever. But, it made for a nice story. :D

• Members
Originally posted by smurfco

Apparently they've gotten a few calls already, including from a friend of mine. They know about it and apparently have sent the guitar in question back to Fender.

That's fine, at least that part solved. Thanks. :thu: :thu: :thu:

JChrist (started this thread)

• Members
Originally posted by acravero

People's Court?
:cool:

Speaking of Perry Mason, I think I've watched too much Law & Order and courtroom dramas. Agreed, he probably isn't that clever. But, it made for a nice story.
:D

:D

I'm afraid Zakko would be in scene one of Law and Order...a shady character near the scene of the crime who then disappears from the plot entirely (probably to be an extra for Patrick on Spongebob).

Don'tcha just love those shows? :thu:

Archived