Blue Guitars - Let's See Them

LPbluesboy

• Members
Originally posted by brikus

www.carvin.com

order online, and the dream will come true....
;):cool:

man, it seems you have values out there !!!
Anyway, I think you're right to change your pick ups.
Your Cort sounds far much better until now !!!!

have you ever heard my PRS custom ?
I have also to replace the pick ups.
Did you know that mine are actually kind of P90, not very powerfull ?
I really have to put new ones ... still don't know which ones but ... I have to think abou it until next year ...

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by LPbluesboy

suhweet!

I'll get one as soon as I land in Japan!

I really really need a blue les paul!

wait...

do they come in a custom setting with the BIG rectangular inlays?

Burny up until recently made a blue LP custom. The model is the RLC-45. They musn't make them in blue anyomore because its not on the Japanese Fernandes website anymore.

Search some Japanese online guitar stores (maybe google "RLC-45") and maybe they will have some left.

The newer Chinese made Burny's probably aren't as good as some of the other Japanese LP copies but then again they only go for 36,000 yen instead of 75-80,000.

• Members

Originally posted by funkywrench

Burny up until recently made a blue LP custom. The model is the RLC-45. They musn't make them in blue anyomore because its not on the Japanese Fernandes website anymore.

Search some Japanese online guitar stores (maybe google "RLC-45") and maybe they will have some left.

The newer Chinese made Burny's probably aren't as good as some of the other Japanese LP copies but then again they only go for 36,000 yen instead of 75-80,000.

thanks! i'll keep this in mind!

i

• Members
Originally posted by brikus

nice...

The pups look like Filtertrons to me...
:confused:

Maybe.... Like I said I have no idea what they are and I'm waaaay too lazy to pop them out and take a better look. The cleans and rich but it's the overdriven tones that come out of the thing that are magical :D

• Members
Originally posted by batotman

IMG_1566.jpg

My 2500 is for sale. The fade on mine is a lot more subtle. Practially new. I bought for my birthday on June 30th and played 3 times. $215 shipped. I'm REAAAAAALLY gassing for a sunburst strat and I don't like the LP bodies. Help me out and buy it!

email is crimz@optonline.com

• Members

Originally posted by Crimz

My 2500 is for sale. The fade on mine is a lot more subtle. Practially new. I bought for my birthday on June 30th and played 3 times. $215 shipped. I'm REAAAAAALLY gassing for a sunburst strat and I don't like the LP bodies. Help me out and buy it!

email is

damn, my last paycheck was $214

but i do have like seven dollars in my wallet, so i'm good to go

do you have any pictures?

Archived