Conservative looking HSH

• Members

Originally posted by Fosse Fox

WTF is that?.....that is so many different types of wrong:cry: F holes look {censored}, the neck is the wrong way round...and that bridge....is it a Chinese knock of of an Ibanez from a blind luthiers school?
:cry:
Did you read what I asked for?
:p

Actually...and to be fair, my uncle in Ireland wouldn't use that to fix a hole in the fence....he'd sooner his sheep escaped than have that piece of arse gravy in public view:freak:

I need to go and lie down in a dark room and hope that that was a 3 year olds first trial of Photoshop or someones seriously {censored}ed up Kisekae:cry:

You have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. I had a hard time reading that with the run-on sentences, excessive fragments, and stream-of-consciousness style.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

On the MM its in context, on the PG model it looks erm.......f**king stupid is about the politest I can think of....actually I can't think of anything else that could make an RG type body look any worse...that one encompasses just about everything......but then I've only ever seen one RG that I liked:D ...OK....no then...NO!

I'm pretty sure you should have placed a period after "context." "Its" should be "it's." I couldn't find "erm" in the dictionary, so it might be best to use a real work in its place.

"... I've only ever seen one..." should be, ".... I've only seen one..."

jb out

• Members

Originally posted by d_dave_c

PRS Swamp Ash Special

PRSsasvinnat.jpg

I don't know why, but it bugs me that they mounted the middle pickup upside down (by most people's standards).

:confused:

I'll second that EBMM Silhoutte idea. Those are nice. . . Or, you could get a Strat and just get a new pickguard. Some of them have that huge "swimming pool" route, so you wouldn't even have to get out the router.

:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Thri11_H0use

that was kinda rude

C'mon, people. He's from the UK, where they have senses of HUMOR! He was simply saying he didn't like it. It's not like he said your mother was a whore and the postman is your dad.

Geez, it's just a guitar.

:D

And, just for the record, I think the PGM Ibanez guitars are ugly as hell. But, when I watch PG play one, they suddenly become the object of my GAS. . . strange.

• Moderators

Originally posted by jayuubee16

Bad teeth.

Bad manners.

Bad spelling.

Bad punctuation.

Can this be the new breed of Brit?

Four capita letters? Four full stops? You havent written four sentences?....no clauses.

Fox out.......ffs this is a bulletin board not a fecking literary forum....we invented the language and reserve the right to ue it in any way we feel.....you want perfect grammar and perfect spelling? I'd suggest you maybe go and trawl through the 3.67549-7E postings on here and carry on your pointless and futile work....and then as Gibson QC says......nip down your local Walmart and see if they stock "Sense of Humour" or "Relax Dude, and Stop taking Things So {censored}ing Seriously".:D

Besides...I spell fine.....it's my keyboard thats {censored} at spelling.

chill out

• Moderators

Originally posted by blackmoreisgod

hehehe... he said "arse gravy"

that was too cool!

( I agree, BTW
:D
that was one ugly guitar)

+1 on the Strat with stacked HBs - that would be perfect for what you wanted.

It would be....especially a white one with a rsoewood fretboard....heck, I could even lose the middle pup:thu:

Blackmore is indeed a God.

• Members

PGM301WH.jpg

I don't understand faux F-holes. What'll they do next? Paint on faux pickups? I personally detest any guitar with pointy horns, but that could've had a good deal of class without those stupid painted on F-holes...but that's just my opinion...I can see why people would buy 'em though.

• Members

WTF is that?.....that is so many different types of wrong:cry: F holes look {censored}, the neck is the wrong way round...and that bridge....is it a Chinese knock of of an Ibanez from a blind luthiers school?
Did you read what I asked for?
:p

Actually...and to be fair, my uncle in Ireland wouldn't use that to fix a hole in the fence....he'd sooner his sheep escaped than have that piece of arse gravy in public view:freak:

I need to go and lie down in a dark room and hope that that was a 3 year olds first trial of Photoshop or someones seriously {censored}ed up Kisekae:cry:

Bwaaaaaaaaaa HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by CrackerD

That's a Paul Gilbert model.

That wacky bridge is called a "hardtail".

In fact, it is just like the one on the MusicMan, that you love so much.
:cool:

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA H!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by jayuubee16

You have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes. I had a hard time reading that with the run-on sentences, excessive fragments, and stream-of-consciousness style.

And then comes the attacks about spelling.....

Bwaaaaaaaaaaa HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by GibsonQC

I don't know why, but it bugs me that they mounted the middle pickup upside down (by most people's standards).

:confused:

I'll second that EBMM Silhoutte idea. Those are nice. . . Or, you could get a Strat and just get a new pickguard. Some of them have that huge "swimming pool" route, so you wouldn't even have to get out the router.

Strats with swimming pool routs are pieces of crap too.....how generic........

• Members

Originally posted by ColourOfFire

Shut up

You haven't got the post count to say things like that.

Now piss off to some ghey forum where they do spell correct.

Then comes the rebuttal..........

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!

This thread reads like a typical book, LOL....next comes the flames from supporting members of the original poster...........and there you have it......another thread gone a rye!!

I really think the EBMM is a good guitar for you though....it is definitely different looking, not pointy, and plays very well, and sounds good too, IMHO.

• Members

^^ I assume that huge trail of spam was postcount related?

Anyway I can only think of the PRS mentioned, there aren't too many HSH guitars, let alone 'conservative' looking ones. Custom build one maybe, there's a bunch of people here like Guiterez (wrong spelling probably) who make custom guitars for cheap.

• Moderators

Originally posted by guitar_face

^^ I assume that huge trail of spam was postcount related?

Anyway I can only think of the PRS mentioned, there aren't too many HSH guitars, let alone 'conservative' looking ones. Custom build one maybe, there's a bunch of people here like Guiterez (wrong spelling probably) who make custom guitars for cheap.

hmmm, the Ernie Ball is pick of the crop, the idea of sticking SC size Hbs in a Strat is a superb idea, but I'm also of the mind that a Warmoth solution may be an idea.

• Members

hmmm, the Ernie Ball is pick of the crop, the idea of sticking SC size Hbs in a Strat is a superb idea, but I'm also of the mind that a Warmoth solution may be an idea.

Warmoth is a great company with superb quality parts. You can't really go wrong with Warmoth. They have some really nice inovations too, like their custom shaped bodies where the neck joint area is. I have done business with Warmoth, and their quality was very impressing. But don't buy a body with that big body tab sticking out like the flying V's (or a few others) have unless you plan on doing a little custom shaping to get rid of the tab at the neck joint. The Strats are about the only ones that the tab doesn't look as bad or feel as bad.

Archived