Conservative looking HSH

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

Originally posted by Aenima_0

Just wondering:

What was wrong with your S470?

Nothing.........to be honest I just never developed a relationship with it and I detest the fret markers. I have toyed with replacing the fretboard as I prefer maple anyway, but after playing it and then picking up my LP, its like slipping into your favourite.....ermmm, favourite thing you can slip into.....I love the body, look, vibrato, and everything else about the guitar, just dont like the neck really I suppose...sorry to be vague.

• Moderators

Originally posted by Alchemist

EBMM Silhouette fits that bill.

272475.jpg

You had me on a wild goose chase there with your first suggestion, but now to coin a phrase " I feel like playing some slut banging bluesy {censored}"......that is exactly what I want......spot on.......thank you oh blue quilted warmoth guitar body fetishist.

Hmmm, maybe therein lies the answer?

Warmoth...hmmmmm....showcase time.

• Members

Originally posted by Fosse Fox

You had me on a wild goose chase there with your first suggestion, but now to coin a phrase " I feel like playing some slut banging bluesy {censored}"......that is exactly what I want......spot on.......thank you oh blue quilted warmoth guitar body fetishist.

Haha youre welcome, my first suggestion was right, it was just vague since theres a whole family of silhouettes, some HSS, some SSS, this is my favourite one. The necks are incredible, the bodies are small and comfortable and light, they play amazing, and look at that fret access:eek:

• Moderators

Originally posted by Godot

This is the first thing that came to mind:

PGM301WH.jpg

WTF is that?.....that is so many different types of wrong:cry: F holes look {censored}, the neck is the wrong way round...and that bridge....is it a Chinese knock of of an Ibanez from a blind luthiers school?:cry:

Did you read what I asked for?:p

Actually...and to be fair, my uncle in Ireland wouldn't use that to fix a hole in the fence....he'd sooner his sheep escaped than have that piece of arse gravy in public view:freak:

I need to go and lie down in a dark room and hope that that was a 3 year olds first trial of Photoshop or someones seriously {censored}ed up Kisekae:cry:

• Moderators

Originally posted by CrackerD

That's a Paul Gilbert model.

That wacky bridge is called a "hardtail".
:thu:

In fact, it is just like the one on the MusicMan, that you love so much.
:cool:

On the MM its in context, on the PG model it looks erm.......f**king stupid is about the politest I can think of....actually I can't think of anything else that could make an RG type body look any worse...that one encompasses just about everything......but then I've only ever seen one RG that I liked:D ...OK....no then...NO!

• Members

Originally posted by Alchemist

EBMM Silhouette fits that bill.

272475.jpg

Nice choice. These guitars play GREAT, as all EBMM's do, and fits your description pretty good too. The Maple/Maple necks on EBMM's are very high quality too. If they have it available on this model, try to get the birdseys maple one piece neck, they are awesome.

• Members

Originally posted by Fosse Fox

On the MM its in context, on the PG model it looks erm.......f**king stupid is about the politest I can think of....actually I can't think of anything else that could make an RG type body look any worse...that one encompasses just about everything......but then I've only ever seen one RG that I liked:D ...OK....no then...NO!

that was kinda rude :cry:

Archived