Conservative looking HSH

• Members
Originally posted by CrackerD

Built-in reverb?????
:confused:

LOL!!! You could say that!

I had to put a "filler" undernieth my Kahler on my Dean Baby ML to get rid of a sound like a cave.......it sounds MUCH better now, so I am sure the swimming pool routing will have the same effect only worse......just fill it in if you have to.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by jayuubee16

Your first grade teacher will tell you that fragments can be used for effect. She will also tell you that your thesis sentence can be anywhere in your essay. Oh, you misspelled "use" and "that's." I think there should be a comma after besides. There should be a period after "fine" and "it's" should be capitalized.

I don't take YOU seriously at all. Why would you ask for people's opinions then try to belittle them. Were you the kid that was picked on at school? So, now you want to try to show the world how wonderful you are by verbally attacking the people whose opinion YOU solicited? Or, are you the teacher that gets off belittling kids?

It's no wonder that your whole country was whipped by 13 colonies.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

Attacking ones spelling is a typical ploy that is usually followed by direct personal attacks........so get ready for it from him......it is VERY typical in these cases...........LOL.

• Moderators

Originally posted by SKYNETRP

Attacking ones spelling is a typical ploy that is usually followed by direct personal attacks........so get ready for it from him......it is VERY typical in these cases...........LOL.

Aaaaah thats in the majority of cases. I only bother with discourse with peers:cool:

• Members

Nicely said.

I see people like him everyday. They're angry professors that like to wield power over students.

Asking for people's opinions then belittling them is crazy. People have taken time out of their day to post pics and offer help.

We all know what the major guitar companies offer. There are hundreds of companies that can build the guitar of your dreams. Order a custom guitar. Take the credit if you like it. Blame yourself if you don't like it. It's that simple.

When we're all dead and gone noone will care what guitars and amps any of us own.

• Moderators

I see people like him everyday. They're angry professors that like to wield power over students.

Asking for people's opinions then belittling them is crazy. People have taken time out of their day to post pics and offer help.

/B]

For what its worth I feel you would feel better if you boiled your head in a rusty bucket full of arse gravy and then went to live on a small rock in harbour somewhere:thu: Apart from that you sound nice and I love you:D

• Members
Originally posted by Fosse Fox

For what its worth I feel you would feel better if you boiled your head in a rusty bucket full of arse gravy and then went to live on a small rock in harbour somewhere:thu: Apart from that you sound nice and I love you:D

You'd feel better if you'd freeze your head in a bucket of nut sauce and then live in San Fran with the rest of your buds. Apart from that, and the fact that you should order a custom guitar and learn to appreciate the help people have offered, I love you, too! :wave:

jb out

• Members

Originally posted by Fosse Fox

I didn't think you cared.

Are we blokes now?

Bollocks.

• Members

We all know what the major guitar companies offer. There are hundreds of companies that can build the guitar of your dreams. Order a custom guitar. Take the credit if you like it. Blame yourself if you don't like it. It's that simple.

When we're all dead and gone noone will care what guitars and amps any of us own.

Are you referring to me saying "Nicely said"?? I am not sure what you are trying to say.......................explain yourself please!

• Members

Are you referring to me saying "Nicely said"?? I am not sure what you are trying to say.......................explain yourself please!

At this point, I'm confused by the whole thing. :freak:

My point was that people offered their opinion. He wasn't very specific about what options he did or did not like. I think it my be best for him to place a custom order and get the exact guitar that fits his needs. I don't see the logic in slamming people's opinions that he solicited. I personally don't find that humorous and don't think you'd find that funny if someone spoke to your mom, wife, or child like that. I wouldn't. Isn't that the most sensible thing?

Archived