Is this ugly or what?

Jerad

• Members

I'm not saying that it ain't ugly. But sometimes ugly guitars can look pretty interesting on stage. Like when you are in the audience and some guy has some guitar with a bizarre finish and you are standing there think; "What the hell is that?"

• Members

Ah ha!!

Nice find, BK... I've been making this argument for ages that it's the dodgy 80s-style logo and not the headstock shape that looks so bad - that silhoette photo proves it, IMO.

See, this is a cool shape - I like it anyhow:
home-button-red.gif

And this is a cool shape destroyed by a dodgy 80s style logo:
BWater2P_3.jpg

Whatever... I wouldn't spend the money that a Taylor goes for on one guitar, to be honest, but I'm sure that's a great one. The finish i can take or leave.... I prefer a good LPB or CAR or surf green or whatever on a Strat.... but for the right price it's amazing what you can learn to love.... ;) I'd be more likely to object to the trem (I prefer the six point vintage style trems over two-point modern style), the HB in the bridge (though again, for the right price I'd still buy a HSS Strat..... I'd just rip out the HB as soon as and get either a proper single coil, or maybe (to stick with the same plate) a HB sized p90 in there....), and the rosewood board.

I do kind of like the idea of a guitar that looks like it's one Jimi torched at one point!

• Members
Originally posted by warriorpoet

for 4k?

Heck, I'll GIVE you the Yugo, and you can spend that 4k on some nice lakefront property I just happen to be selling right next to the bridge to China...

I really don't know what the {censored} you're trying to say??

:confused:

Archived