why does anyone respond to walters9515?

jjpistols

• Members

Who is he? I've been away to NJ the last couple of days. And where have you been too? Went to Rondo by the way. Got me some Harm. It's my wife's birthday too, I call it her happy birthday guitar, lol. I'll have to post some pics soon. Rondo was a pretty cool place too. I'll go back for sure.

• Members

Originally posted by IRG

Who is he? I've been away to NJ the last couple of days. And where have you been too? Went to Rondo by the way. Got me some Harm. It's my wife's birthday too, I call it her happy birthday guitar, lol. I'll have to post some pics soon. Rondo was a pretty cool place too. I'll go back for sure.

he's this troll that pops up from time to time playing the same games with different questions -- easily identifiable troll pattern yet people keep wasting time

I can't really take large doses of HC anymore

which HARM did ya get? we're talking about vacationing in Rondo this year ;)

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

he's this troll that pops up from time to time playing the same games with different questions -- easily identifiable troll pattern yet people keep wasting time

I've wondered the same...there was a guy on the AG forum for awhile just like him...I could never figure out why anyone bothered with him.

• Members

SERIOUS QUESTION.

Ok, this is not a joke post. I actually went and did a SEARCH on walters9515, pulling up posts from the last day (Sept. 22). I read part of one thread. I don't have any questions about what this person is like or why people are annoyed or anything of that sort. My question is very specific. Here it is:

WHY DOES walters9515 HAVE A "title" of "HC Brick Wall"??? I've never seen any such title here, nor anything like it. What's up?

• Members

Originally posted by guitarNed

SERIOUS QUESTION.

Ok, this is not a joke post. I actually went and did a SEARCH on walters9515, pulling up posts from the last day (Sept. 22). I read part of one thread. I don't have any questions about what this person is like or why people are annoyed or anything of that sort. My question is very specific. Here it is:

WHY DOES walters9515 HAVE A "title" of "HC Brick Wall"??? I've never seen any such title here, nor anything like it. What's up?

Because he's a special kind of retard, and HC admin decided he needed to be identified as such.

• Members

Originally posted by nevermind

Because he's a special kind of retard, and HC admin decided he needed to be identified as such.

Yup, he's so obvious and bad that he's been endorsed as an official HC troll. You have to admit threads with him are at least entertaining, he always catches a few people that think he's for real.

• Members

Originally posted by jjpistols

I can't really take large doses of HC anymore

which HARM did ya get? we're talking about vacationing in Rondo this year
;)

Harm 1 with the cherry sunburst color (I think it's called that) with the P-90s. My first P-90 geetar. $238. pics tomorrow.

• Members

Originally posted by Mercer

GP just reviewed that one.

Yeah, they had the exact model there with a sign on it! I should have bought that one, a "collector" item. LOL. The Harms surprised me, I liked the way the felt, played, and sound. Looks are interesting too.

• Members

Originally posted by warriorpoet

Did you play the one with active PUs?

Yeah, I will post more tomorrow when I have time. It is a very nice guitar by the way. Pickups seem awfully close to the strings though, maybe that's by design? I felt like my picking kept getting in the way. Stay tuned...

Oh, and their Agile Tele for $399- very very nice. Like a Fender MIM neck, with a much nicer body and hardware. Worth it definitely.

• Members

Originally posted by IRG

Yeah, I will post more tomorrow when I have time. It is a very nice guitar by the way. Pickups seem awfully close to the strings though, maybe that's by design? I felt like my picking kept getting in the way. Stay tuned...

Oh, and their Agile Tele for $399- very very nice. Like a Fender MIM neck, with a much nicer body and hardware. Worth it definitely.

*waits patiently with bated breath*

...don't kill me...

Archived