Go Go Girls, Surf music, and Zombies...

voneville

• Members

I figured out how to post links to myspace clips, yay. Check it out, my old band (I left due to Military obligations) live at the Zombie Lounge featuring the beautiful Zombie Au Go Go Girls. The bald ugly guy on the SX bass (RIP) is me.

You can also see my Phantom in the background. The guitar players are using G&L and Ibanez (from left to right). And on top of the Keyboard is a home made Thurman.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1437924405

• Members

Originally posted by voneville

I figured out how to post links to myspace clips, yay. Check it out, my old band (I left due to Military obligations) live at the Zombie Lounge featuring the beautiful Zombie Au Go Go Girls. The bald ugly guy on the SX bass (RIP) is me.

You can also see my Phantom in the background. The guitar players are using G&L and Ibanez (from left to right). And on top of the Keyboard is a home made Thurman.

Add some Nazi's in the mix and VIOLA! A Trauma Flick!

• Members

Thanks for all the kind words. You know you're really not that far off with the Accounts Recievable stuff. With the exception of myself and the drummer. The other dudes are white collar. That's the whole zombie theme though, you know, regular people turned zombie.

I love Los Straighjackets, out of all of the Neo-Surf bands they're probably my favorite.

• Members

Originally posted by GAS Man

I recently saw Los Straitjackets with the Pontani Sisters. Made me realize just how much the world needs more surf music and go go girls.

Kaiser George is pretty cool, too. Looks like a cross between Buddy Holly and Allen Ludden. Good singer, and blows sax as well.

Archived