The November SPAM Thread - Did it seem like October only lasted 15 minutes to you?

The Eristic

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by SAWTOOTHGRINX

1998 Fernandes Vertigo Standard - $300

ag_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250045156489&rd=1&rd=1

Very nice guitar. It's like a Fender Jaguar and a Gibson Les Paul combined. They're pretty rare.

If you've got an offer, let me know. I'm always down for ending an auction early for a fellow board member
:thu:

Still for sale, and I'd be glad to take offers! I'll end an auction early if the price is right :thu:

• Members

Originally posted by cincy_cosmo

Blemished Fernandes RetroRocket Elite...NEW

Just arrived yesterday, but could not pass inspection due to a blem. The factory acknowledged it so I can sell below the map price.

Includes a gig bag (no case). With Warranty.

lightweight Swamp Ash body, bolt-on Canadian Maple neck, 22-fret Rosewood fingerboard, three single coil pickup configuration including the renowned Seymour Duncan Hot Rails

• Members

I have a alesis quadraverb with the gt upgrade with the powersupply for 75 shipped. con. us only, if you live else where we can work out the shipping details. or trade for a noise supressor of some kind

(4) carvin labeled celestion g12's@100watts rated@8ohms 25.00 each or 90.00 for all four you pay shipping, or trades are welcome as well.

boss(roland)BR1180 digital recorder with a (new samson co1 codensor mic new never used with case). i will let this go with power supply manual and free mic for 600.00 or trades are welcome guitars or amps preferbably a seven string. on trades we can work out the details, if i want it bad enough or vice versa we can lower the price.

• Members

Originally posted by Dropped_2_C

I have a alesis quadraverb with the gt upgrade with the powersupply for 75 shipped. con. us only, if you live else where we can work out the shipping details. or trade for a noise supressor of some kind

(4) carvin labeled celestion g12's@100watts rated@8ohms 25.00 each or 90.00 for all four you pay shipping, or trades are welcome as well.

boss(roland)BR1180 digital recorder with a (new samson co1 codensor mic new never used with case). i will let this go with power supply manual and free mic for 600.00 or trades are welcome guitars or amps preferbably a seven string. on trades we can work out the details, if i want it bad enough or vice versa we can lower the price.

clean out your PM box...its full and i sent you back one

• Members

JT-50 about 6 months old and never has been out of the house. Like new except for a blem on the edge just below the toggle switch. No other issues with this guitar. Looking for $150.00 plus $30.00 ship. May trade for Squier 51 or any other ugly but playable guitar. I have pics if interested.

• Members

I bought this around 1996 New. In very good condition for a 10 yr old amp. Has seen very monir gigging, i.e., less than 10 shows. Thinning the herd and this one needs to go.

60 watts
All tube, 6l6/12ax7
All original except tubes
Footswitch included
etc...I think most people know what these can do!

I am in ST. Louis and would prefer to deal locally. If I have to I guess I can ship it. I have never shipped anything this heavy before! If I had to ship it you would tack that cost on to the sale price.

Asking $550

000_0832.jpg

000_0833.jpg

000_0834.jpg

000_0835.jpg

000_0836.jpg

No trades. My wife can't tolerate any more gear, lol!

• Members

UK/Euro ONLY - Tokai Love Rock for sale.

Black with cream/silver hardware and binding. Made in 1985 with the associated wear this is a great player. I'll try to sort some pics out soon, but if I forget to post them, PM me and I'll send them straight back to ya.

Oops, nearly forgot,

• Members
One ebay now.

Parts'O'Caster for sale. No name basswood body with Agile neck, Squier bridge, Fender MIM tuners and Guitar Fetish (GFS) pre-wired pickguard.

201946947_039a0b0af2_o.jpg

The chrome is not actually satin...it just went from AC to outdoors on a warm humid day and stuff fogged over when I shot the pics last summer.

Neck wasn't a perfect fit for the body, so I made a wooden shim for the treble side and glued it in there. Clean, but of course not painted to match. The gold sparkle paint has a couple small dings in it, so it's not perfect.

Here are more pics:

Photo album

Despite it's throw together origins, this is a nice playing strat copy. Stays in tune well with whammy use (trem set to float with 10-46 strings). The generic GFS humbuckers sound pretty decent (more of a single coil guy, really).

The neck is the star of the ensemble. These Agile strat necks are pretty damn nice. Level well dressed frets, smooth edges, kinda of a modern slim C profile....a few of my friends have played this and all comment on how comfy the neck is. Medium low action that could go lower if you wished.

Gonna load on ebay later...like to get $130 shipped (lower 48) if anyone's interested now...or make me an offer. Gonna be clearing some guitars this week in prep of buying a new amp.

• Members
On ebay now.

Not your typical Squier Affinity Strat. This is a very early Affinity model....from 1997. Back then, they had full size solid alder bodies and full size 22 fret necks (1 11/16" nut width, 9.5" radius).

This is a very nice guitar after I got done doing some work to it. It's had a full fret level and dress, a new GraphTech TUSQ nut cut for 10s, Goto tuners, tricked out the trem and set it to float, and installed a GFS pre-wired pickguard. Also a fake Fender decal on the headstock.

Body is nearly mint with only a slight touch-up around the lower strap button that you'll never see when you have a strap on. Plays great (with 4/64th" action at last fret) and sounds great too. Stays in tune very well with the trem, tuners and nut work done.

288713662_1e19d71d35_o.jpg

Photo album

Would like to get $150 + shipping for this one. Going on ebay soon.

Archived