The November SPAM Thread - Did it seem like October only lasted 15 minutes to you?

The Eristic

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Selling two things through Amazon.com:

Hofner Colorama Custom - transparant red finish, includes deluxe gig bag - $125

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000EQWG0C/102-5119495-1085744

Bad Monkey - SOLD

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BNYR2I/102-5119495-1085744

Just click on the "Used and New" to buy mine.

Also have a "no excuses" brand new condition Ibanez DE7 Delay I want to sell - $40

Pictures of all of the above are available upon request!

• Members

I have a Boss ME-50 with Boss FS-6 for bank up and down for sale/trade. I would like 250 shipped but would be willing to trade for tube amps that are not more expensive than 200 from me plus boss stuff. I might be interested in some thing else that I dont know of yet so let me know. I take Pay Pal and wont charge you more for useing it. I can send pictures but right know I dont have any to post.

• Members

Originally posted by SAWTOOTHGRINX

1998 Fernandes Vertigo Standard - $300

ag_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250045156489&rd=1&rd=1

Very nice guitar. It's like a Fender Jaguar and a Gibson Les Paul combined. They're pretty rare.

If you've got an offer, let me know. I'm always down for ending an auction early for a fellow board member
:thu:

If only that were a deluxe!!

• Members

Blemished Fernandes RetroRocket Elite...NEW

Just arrived yesterday, but could not pass inspection due to a blem. The factory acknowledged it so I can sell below the map price.

Includes a gig bag (no case). With Warranty.

lightweight Swamp Ash body, bolt-on Canadian Maple neck, 22-fret Rosewood fingerboard, three single coil pickup configuration including the renowned Seymour Duncan Hot Rails

• Members

Kustom Wav 212 w/ footswitch... great condition, no problems, one small scuff... asking $300 plus shipping, will negotiate

Kustom1.jpg

Oscar Schmidt OE-30 Semi hollow, stock condition, no problems, good condition w/ hardshell case. Asking $150 including shipping. PIcs soon

• Members

Originally posted by cincy_cosmo

Blemished Fernandes RetroRocket Elite...NEW

Just arrived yesterday, but could not pass inspection due to a blem. The factory acknowledged it so I can sell below the map price.

Includes a gig bag (no case). With Warranty.

lightweight Swamp Ash body, bolt-on Canadian Maple neck, 22-fret Rosewood fingerboard, three single coil pickup configuration including the renowned Seymour Duncan Hot Rails

• Members

Up for sale or trade for a DanEcho, LPB-1 Nano or other comprable analog-voiced delays & boosts:

Behringer GM110 Vintager Analog Moderling Amp- SOLD!

RAT II w/ LM308 Chip- $65 shipped

Lots of RAT talk this week in HCFX, and I really like this pedal, but its not too useful with my current rig, as I can get all of my desired distortion by boosting my Pro Jr. Something tells me the RAT would be better for someone with loud cleans. This ones a little chipped up as its old, but, again, that also means it has the special LM308 inside it.

IMG_00011-2.jpg

Thanks for looking.

• Members

I have a few things for sale.

(below are all stock photos of identical guitars)

Ibanez Artcore AS73, sunburst. Great condition. 200 bucks.

276003.jpg

I also have an older model Fernandes Vertigo, single humbucker, dark, dark forest green, 150. Has Duncan JB in it, can leave it in for 180.

fernandes%20vertigo.JPG

EMG-T bridge pickup for tele. I bought it from someone here, but I can't seem to get it wired right. Whatever, I'm going passive, and selling the pickup itself for cheap.

4gfq0b8.jpg

30 bucks OBO, or trade for another tele bridge pickup. I'll throw in the old electronics and you can do what you want with em.

Also, for a while now, my friend has been trying to sell an Italia Mondial he got screwed over on. He paid 450 for it, plus 60 for the new SKB case it came in.

When it came from the Ebay shop, it had two small cracks in the material, one along the side and one next to the pickup.

Anyway, he's willing to take considerably less for the guitar and case. Otherwise, it's a great guitar, and perfectly playable. Dual humbuckers, semi-hollow, peizo bridge with seperate jack.

If you Google Italia Mondial, the picture from the shop he got it from is the first to display. That site is down right now, so here's a stock photo.

MondialCream1.jpg

BEST OFFER.

• Members

Up for grabs are:

1. Warmoth Pickguard blank: never used,. 10"x12" $10.00+shipping

2. V tailpiece: chrome, never used $3.00+shipping

3. A *single* Dynaudio Acoustic BM6A studio monitor for sale. It's in 9/10 condition cosmetically, and 10/10 functionally. Will be shipped in original double box + power cord.

Asking price is 450 + actual shipping.

Pictures can be seen here: http://www.imagestation.com/7709202/3963109116.

Thanks a lot!

• Members

FFTele.JPG

FFTeleclose.JPG

Early 90s MIJ Fotoflame Telecaster. Excellent condition. No noticeable dings or signs of wear. It has a 4 way switch installed and is wired in series, but I have the original switch.

Mainly considering trades for V's. I prefer the classic style. If Epi, it will have to at least have a pickup upgrade to be considered. Elderly Instruments offered me $450 without case to buy it outright so I won't take anything less. The Japanese stuff was high quality and these things are getting very rare.

PM or post offers.

• Members

Originally posted by moo1010321

I'm selling my

Peavey 5150 Combo 2x12 for $540 shipped. The condition is used. A couple tears and rips. But it has been rebiased and retubed, so that's good.

Schecter C-1+ - there are 4 dings which kinda stick out. Selling for $330 shipped

Michael Kelly Hybrid - a lil bit of buckle rash, otherwise great condition. Selling for $450 shipped

Might be open to trades so shoot me something. Thanks!

No,no,no, no trades man.

Don't do it!!

(just kiddin')

• Members

Spotless like new Parker P44, top dog of P-Series, Fishman piezo, coil-tap, endless sound possibilities, mahogany body, maple neck, ebony fretboard, whammy, Grovers, Parker gigbag/case, etc...$600, trade offers welcome.

p44f.jpg

Peavey EVH Wolfgang Special, excellent condition, a few pick swirls on top, tiny dent on back about a quarter inch in diameter does not go through paint, plastic still on access covers, d-tuna, EVH humbuckers, Grovers, Floyd Rose, no fretwear, sweet, no issues, whammy & thick gigbag, $650, trade offers welcome.

wolff.jpg

Lots more pics of both available

• Members

Japanese Epiphone Les Paul, its not an elitist. Its got the Gibson headstock, old probably 80s model.

Its white faded to a cool yellowish color. Gotoh tuners that are original. Refretted with 6100 frets, EMG 81/85 combo tonepros bridge. I have a new SKB case I'll throw in if the trade comes with a case.

A really cool guitar, heavy as hell, and feels and plays like a Gibby. The reason I'm getting rid of it, not a Les Paul guy.

Looking for trades for it, Japanese Ibanez, Jackson or whatever cool guitars you might have. PM me

lp1.jpg' alt='>'> lp2.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members

Originally posted by moo1010321

I'm selling my

Peavey 5150 Combo 2x12 SOLD!!!

Schecter C-1+ - there are 4 dings which kinda stick out. Selling for $330 shipped

Michael Kelly Hybrid - a lil bit of buckle rash, otherwise great condition. Selling for $450 shipped

Might be open to trades so shoot me something. Thanks!

PRICE DROP ON THE SCHECTER AND MICHAEL KELLY

$310 shipped for the schecter.

$435 shipped for the michael kelly

BOTH FOR 700 SHIPPED TO YOU!!! PRICES Semi NEGOTIABLE!!

Archived