So Craig was MyShell?

Jon Doe

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey not to get offtopic here :), but I noticed on your site you're using an Apple G4 and what looks like a TASCAM US-248 along with your turntable. So what kind of software are you running? MP3 DJ stuff or Live or...?

Tell us a little bit about your setup, I'm curious. Thanks!

• Members

Originally posted by Anderton

Hey not to get offtopic here
:)
, but I noticed on your site you're using an Apple G4 and what looks like a TASCAM US-248 along with your turntable. So what kind of software are you running? MP3 DJ stuff or Live or...?

Tell us a little bit about your setup, I'm curious. Thanks!

No, I haven't played in the US southwest...but I'd love to.

When I began DJ'ing I used only turntables but when I started producing my own tracks I began implementing the Tascam US-428 with Ableton Live (and my Apple Powerbook).

Now that I do more of a "live performance" and only play my own original tracks and remixes I've switched to M-Audio's Firewire Audiophile because it has more outputs than the US-428.

I also utilize M-Audio's Oxygen 8 Midi Controller, Moog Music's Lowpass Filter Moogerfooger, Reason, Native Instrument's Soft Synths and a bunch of plug-ins (such as Cycling 74's Pluggo).

I could mail anyone who's interested a CD of my latest set. Just PM me or e-mail me your address and I'll ship it to you. I'd love to hear some feedback.

Thanks for the interest!

Myshell

P.S. I don't have an extra breast on my back. I'd post pictures to prove it but I don't want to get a hard time...so to speak.:rolleyes:

Archived