Spencer,Base, what about another NEXT!

Shars

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know what happened to my post.

I'm not gay. NTTAWWT...

But, as a buddy of mine said (and he's not gay either) "Sometimes I wish I could find it in my heart to be gay..'cuz I sure don't understand women".

I think most of us guys share that pain.

• Members

After googling Bettie Page I must say, "tidy". Whilst she may not quite be of my personal taste, I can certainly understand the allure :thu:

"High Steel" written by Mary Walsh (and Rick Bolland) was the play I taped last night. It's a fictitious work about Newfoundlanders working the high rises connecting steel in New York's highrise hay day. Half the cast were from HMD, so that was pretty cool.

Two weddings in one weekend kinda drained me, though. Oh sure, it was fun, but seeing as I'm still sporting a cough and a touch of a sore throat, I didn't have the spirit to whoop it all too much.

On the mend now though....

Cheers!
Spencer

• Members

Originally posted by Spencer Crewe

On the mend now though....

Um.....just to ammend that 'claim': I'm going to be home today. My cranial cavity seems to be so clogged up that I can't hear anything properly. Therefore, there's no sense in me being at the office. I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Cheers

Spencer

• Members
Originally posted by G Geezer

Damm, who's spreading al the virusesssss around here
:eek:

Where's the LYSOL?

:wave:

I used it all....spraying whereever I went to minimize the chances of infectiing anyone else. Seems to have worked so far.

Yep...I'm back in the office, albeit still coughing. But I couldn't handle anymore daytime TV. I could feel my braincells dying one by one as I watched.

What a pile of work I have to catch up on, though....

Cheers!
Spencer

• Members
Originally posted by Base

I think you've got something in your eye?!

125px-Wbirkin1.jpg

Yeah, but that has nothing to do with the bug I've been dealing with. There was an incident some time ago with regards to a top secret radioactive serum.... alas, I have said too much as it is.

That being said, I've been meaning to get that thing lanced.

Cheers!
Spencer

• Members

AAAaaaahhhhh....

A nice, relaxing long weekend filled with beachside cook-up (slightly chilly, though) and mixing in the studio. All the while, I'm slowly ejecting "matter" out of my lungs from the illness that fuxxored me for 2 weeks - and feeling better each passing moment for it.

All in all, I had a reasonably good weekend. How'd the rest of the world fair? Folks?

Cheers!
Spencer

• Members
Originally posted by Base

Hah, look at
these
noob upstarts, thinking they can outdo our thread
:D

Well I wouldn't say noob, but you just never know what'll happen.
Hmm I wonder if I could somehow link in through this link and have all the.... ahh nevermind..
Up to 11 now. :D

• Members

Can I help it if that little silver-grey car just lurks around the corner near Abbey Road waiting for Yank tourists to try to run down? :D :D :D

I know you Brits. You've probably got a game or something for Abbey Road crossers...

tedroad.gif

10 pts for each one you make run during the crossing, and 100 pts for each one you actually bump. :D :D :D

Don't worry, though, we've got the same game for Brits visiting Graceland. It's the "Hit the Brit tourist with a fried peanut butter and banana sandwich" game. :D :D

(Elvis voice):

Thankyouverrymu-uch...

• Members
Originally posted by seclusion

Well I wouldn't say noob, but you just never know what'll happen.

Hmm I wonder if I could somehow link in through this link and have all the.... ahh nevermind..

Up to 11 now.
:D

STFU n00b! :D (I kid, I kid..)

Have a good long weekend?

Cheers!
Spencer

• Members

Well, Celine moved to Las Vegas...so you can't really do anything there (thank God)

I dunno...there are a lot of great Canadian musicians, to be sure...but do you have any musical "shrines" there? Neil Young's boyhood farm or something?

Might as well go for a soda...while you figure it out. :D

Archived