Spencer,Base, what about another NEXT!

Shars

• Members

Doing fine, I suppose. Our little duo, "Fibber McGee" has a gig tomorrow night at the Kansas Speedway location of "Cheeseburger in Paradise". We've got another gig in July for some celebrity charity golf tournament, and one for a big barbecue shootout in July.

Now to fill the gaps.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right then. Now that Spencer has gotten that outburst of incoherent rambling out of his system, how's everybody else doing? :p

*hugs Spencer* Just givin' ya a hard time, buddy. :D Seriously though, I have no idea what you just said. :freak: TdF?? Prologue who??? What have you been up to man?! You best email my ass, or else I'ma come up there and kick yours. :p

Sounds like things are goin' well for ya, eh Tedster? Glad to hear it! :thu:

• Members

Sharsy is still around. She's just moved with her current guy pal to a new area outside of London, and is up to her pretty little derriere managing some new acts...including a great R&B band from the States here...

• Members

Originally posted by Branwyn

Where did alot of people go?! Shars, Blackpig, Spencer...

Ah, Tedster, you're here! Happy early Fourth of July eh?

Aye, lass, and back to you...

I'm not going anywhere. I might not post often, but I'm here to stay, anyhoo...

• Members

I'm away to Italy soon to study the effects of pasta and good wine on the bodily equilibrium. I'm bringing with me a book about Einstein and a book about a mate of me Da's who fought in the Spanish civil war. After that me and Mrs. BP have an appointment with a Mr. Gilmour in France. I won't fly anywhere anymore so it's all boats and trains; this takes a little bit of organising. See yiz all in a month or so.

:wave:

• Members

Ahoy Tedster, and thank ye.

Oi Blackpig! Lucky you! Going anywhere specific in Italy? Have you been before? It's the only part of Europe I've been lucky enough to see so far, and it's lovely. My choir in high school toured there, got to sing in St. Peter's Cathedral in Rome, as well as Florence, Milan, Venice, and Siena. Quite an amazing experience! So, from Ireland to Italy to France all by boat and train? Hell count me in! I wouldn't mind meandering through Europe by boat and train for a month! Have an amazing trip, and stay safe!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
Originally posted by Tedster

Much later than you think, Neil.
:D

Still have the beard, or did the wife win?
;)

:D

So far, so good.

I'm playing the rabbi's son in a production of Fiddler On The Roof in less than two weeks, so the beard hasn't been at immediate risk for the past month or two, since I auditioned. ;):D

Besides, now she's torn. It bugs my parents so much she's likely to put her own objections aside. :p

Well, that's what I keep telling myself. :D

Archived