silly place names

blackpig

• Members

As a child I lived on Hector and went to elementary school at Goose Rock. There are not many names that seem strange to me. One usually mentioned is Climax, Kentucky. That is in a neighboring county.

Other places in the area:

Chop Bottom

Grey Hawk

Gray Hawk (two seperate places spelled differently)

Hima

Ogle

Benge

Robert

• Members

I was just thinking of people that have been in and out of my familys lives in the past and its a little of topic but non the less funny as it kinda ties in...

My son went to college with a girl called Sukifuki and also to school with a boy called A.Pratt{censored}...Poor kids! what were their parents thinking of hey? :D

• Members

Originally posted by Shars

I was just thinking of people that have been in and out of my familys lives in the past and its a little of topic but non the less funny as it kinda ties in...

My son went to college with a girl called Sukifuki and also to school with a boy called A.Pratt{censored}...Poor kids! what were their parents thinking of hey?
:D

Not as bad a the parents of one person in my town. His name is Harry Byrd.

Robert

• Members

Hmm... Harry Byrd. I swear that that there lived in a village near me a man called Dicky Bird. The village is called Fethard. I also used to hang out in a pub owned by an accordion player who in his youth courted a certain Kitty Whitty from Ballymitty.

Archived