Albert Lee signature - ugly

Noak

• Members

Haha, there seems to be no doubt about it, it's ugly. However I wonder if it's SO good that people buy it anyway, just for the sound and feel of it? I personally like Albert Lee and his sound, and I also love musicman guitars, but this one has to be a real player to get anywhere near my collection...

• Members

it's not ugly. it's just not a direct strat or lp copy. it's no wonder there are so many knockoff companies out there making strat and lp copies. i think the albert lee's are cool looking. and even though i've never heard one up close and personal i bet it sounds and plays fabulous.

• Members

Well maybe not ugly but weird looking. But I owned a Music Man so I know the quality is there. I remember when I thought the Axis was ugly. But when I played one it was such a kick butt guitar I almost bought one. I bought a Petrucci instead. They make great guitars.

• Members

These would rule

al2.jpg

Are we twins? This--in the exact same color combination--is one of the 3 guitars I've been fantasizing about for like a year.

I think it looks fucking boss, but then, I don't play Rock/Progressive/Country. :wave:

Archived