Rockstar: Van Halen next year - that's the rumor

felix

• Members

I really hope that's just a rumour :(

I never cared for INXS and still felt sorry for them when I heard they were doing this, I really don't want to see VH go down the same way. Maybe we could have a whip round if they are doing so badly that they need to resort to this...?

• Members

VH could do a tour right now with David and Sammy and it would sell out in hours. They don't want to share the wealth with the other boys, or they are real a$$holes to work with (or both).

Face it when you think (Eddie and Alex) that a singer is a disposable part of your band, and that you can plug anyone in because you are the show :rolleyes: you have some massive ego's in action.

I didn't watch the INXS version and I won't watch the VH version either.

• Members

Originally posted by Jotown

I didn't watch the INXS version and I won't watch the VH version either.

So how do you know the concept isn't a good one for the bands involved? If nothing else, the house band on the INXS shows were nothing short of excellent.....

• Members

Originally posted by nursers

So how do you know the concept isn't a good one for the bands involved? If nothing else, the house band on the INXS shows were nothing short of excellent.....

I never said the concept was bad. My comments were on VH and their history of difficult relationships with their singers.

The show may be a great concept, but that doesn't undo how bored I have been with VH for a long time. Thats why I won't be watching.

Archived