are YOUR websites still up?

techristian

• Members

I'm just wondering if the GoDaddy servers are still up and running. A while back a few of you said that you moved to the GoDaddy servers. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE MOVE/SERVICE??

Have you been up 100% ?

I'm asking because , ONCE AGAIN , all of my websites are down. GoDaddy seems to be one of the least expensive high bandwidth hosts around.

Dan

http://teachmedrums.com

• Members

I was with GoDaddy for a couple of months about 2 years ago. Did not find them to be too reliable or responsive to problems. I have been with StartLogic.com since then, and have great service. The few times I have had questions or minor problems, I can either get them on the phone or they will reponds to support tickets quite promptly. I would highly recommend them.

• Members

I transferred a bunch of my sites to GoDaddy not too long ago. They have a good user interface for managing domains & hosting but lately my sites have been loading a bit slow. I've even had some times where my sites have been completely down. Their customer service is just OK but they're still leagues better than my old host.

Originally posted by techristian

I'm just wondering if the GoDaddy servers are still up and running. A while back a few of you said that you moved to the GoDaddy servers. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THE MOVE/SERVICE??

Have you been up 100% ?

I'm asking because , ONCE AGAIN , all of my websites are down. GoDaddy seems to be one of the least expensive high bandwidth hosts around.

Dan

• Members

What I'm really looking for is a virtual dedicated server at GoDaddy. They promise up to 500gb bandwidth per month (is that really true?) for only $50 a month. The question is DO THEY REALLY DELIVER THE BANDWIDTH THAT THEY PROMISE? I plan on using most of the bandwidth for music and videos.

They have a good user interface for managing domains & hosting but lately my sites have been loading a bit slow.

I don't know what plan you got from GoDaddy, but SLOW is NOT what I want. With 500gb per month slow shouldn't happen unless I get megatraffic.

Dan

http://musicinit.com/pvideos.html

• Members

Dan, I use Host Merit , and have for several years. I have 4 sites with them and I've been very happy with the service and the downtime has been negligible. My son also has a site with them.

Their basic program is $50.00 with 1 gig of space and 10 gig bandwidth.

They also provide quite a few extras, scrips, boards & etc and their control panel is easy to use so maintenance and stat checks are a breeze.

By the way, I've used Go Daddy as a registrar only for probably 4 or 5 years and they've been great.

Archived