ot: New Zakk Wylde Scaammm??

BigBone

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would just like to take this opportunity to point out that my username has NOTHING to do with zakk wylde or anything affiliated with zakk wylde.

Had I known that is what they call his fans when I signed up, I certainly would have chosen something different.

Thankyou

Point taken.

• Members

I'm also interested to see if he fulfills this promise. 5-10 years? That seems just a little suspicious to me.

+100000.

It sounds to me like he's putting this out there right now to get people to think what a nice guy he is after that 357 {censored}. In a couple of years, most everybody will forget about the St Jude's thing except for the warm fuzzy memory of what a great guy he is. As the actual promise of a donation fades from memory, so does his obligation to actually fulfill the promise. It's all smoke in mirrors if you ask me. The slimy {censored} has no intention of following through, I'll about guarantee it.

I think tomorrow I'm going to call St Jude's and ask if they've heard anything about this.

• Members

I met Zakk once, and he was very cool to me.

I was hanging with his crew for a while, and they were all good dudes.

Anyway, I have about $5k in GAS debt. If anyone wants to donate to my Foundation, PM me for my email/Paypal.

For a while, I had $162 of GAS debt, but my credit card company was able to reverse the charges.

• Members

What is really a shame is that so many people were Not able to get their money back because they were mislead and delayed so long from information being posted over at ZW.com and from his associates assuring people that everything was gonna work out. :mad:

• Members
What is really a shame is that so many people were Not able to get their money back because they were mislead and delayed so long from information being posted over at ZW.com and from his associates assuring people that everything was gonna work out.
:mad:

Kinda like what this latest scam is about...

Archived