EPIPHONE FAMILY

pongki

• Members

What acoustic is that? Would make a nice backup guitar for me.

As i mentioned earlier, im interested in that one too. Its the Lennon Signature acoustic. Its $499 at MF, im wondering what you guys think of it. Im kinda a lennon fan anyway, so its sorta nostalgic that way, but i wont buy for pure nostalgia. :D

• Members

As i mentioned earlier, im interested in that one too. Its the Lennon Signature acoustic. Its $499 at MF, im wondering what you guys think of it. Im kinda a lennon fan anyway, so its sorta nostalgic that way, but i wont buy for pure nostalgia.
:D

Yeah, it's an EJ-160E, modeled after the Gibson J-160E that John played. The original had a P90 pickup; the Epiphone version has a P100 (you can see it between the neck and the soundhole). I'm curious about the sound (plugged and unplugged) as well.

• Members

Nice family! I only have a cute couple at this point, two LPs, a plaintop and a Custom, but they both great guitars. I have gas for another Epi or two. I think Epi is making alot of really good guitars at the moment at real world prices too. Congrats on the fam.

Archived