Gear group shots...

moestock

• Members

Try and cram all your gear into one photo, its a pain but getting it all together and looking at it really makes you think.. I need more stuff or good god I have alot of stuff.

I know this has probably been done before, but i havent seen it lately so post those crowded pics mother{censored}ers!!:deadhorse::rawk:

c254bb0a6e2c.jpg

• Members

Try and cram all your gear into one photo, its a pain but getting it all together and looking at it really makes you think.. I need more stuff or good god I have alot of stuff.

I know this has probably been done before, but i havent seen it lately so post those crowded pics mother{censored}ers!!
:deadhorse::rawk:

that looks scarily like the corner right next to me now - you been breaking in and taking photies?

Anyways.. just for you ...a messy pic of my current rig squeezed into a corner..gear-066.jpg

• Members

What's that weird warlock?

Its a Phantom(with the little ghost), not the same company thats currently making guitars. They made BC Rich copies for a year or two in the late 80s. It was in a fire about 14 years ago and I'm in the process of trying to fix it up. Might be a lost cause.

Archived