The April SPAM Thread: I posted this on April 1st.

The Eristic

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gibson Vintage Mahogany Les Paul Studio

seller disclosure of crap I did to it: I removed the burstbuckers and it currently has epiphone alinco classics in it. I could install GFS dream 90's or some Agile alinco paf clones. The alinco classics do not sound bad at all. I can also put black speed knobs back on it. I cut a small maybe 1" piece out of the sheild plate while trying the electronics in another guitar and the 3-way switch is not stock. One of the pot housings came loose from the stud bolt, so I spot soldered it back in place. It works fine, but I can install a new CTS pot if wanted.

The guitar plays great! Frets show no wear. FYI: The D string nut slot is cut too low and it buzzes, so I'm gonna shim it or install a new nut.

No baby rattle here. It also not as light as some of the ones hitting here lately. This one weighs in around 9lbs.

I would like $629 shipped CONUS or I will trade for fender telecaster.

IMG_0919.jpg

• Members

Schecter Ultra III

Very versatile guitar and plays great. I am just not gelling with the sound for whatever reason.

It is in mint condition, with a gig bag. The tuners have been changed to locking tuners and it really has helped it to stay in tune. I am thinking $450 plus shipping. USPS Money Order and PayPal OK.

Guitar010.jpg

• Members
James Burton Signature Telecaster.

Superb neck, Fender Custom Shop Texas Special pickups, great wood grain with a Sunburst finish... a player. This guitar was my #1 for a long, long time. I recorded many tracks with it. $475 shipped to the CONUS. Does not include the case shown in the pics, but does include a Fender gigbag.

Slideshow is available
here

Soundclip here:
http://www.mojocaster.com/mp3/mojocaster_I_wonder.mp3

mini-DSC05771.JPG

Fender US Telecaster, seafoam green!

This has become my #1 guitar in the past year. Originally built as a mod project for my website, I ended up loving her so much that I have been playing her ever since.

The body is a US Fender Tele refinished in seafoam green nitro. The pickups are from OC Duff. The neck is a Warmoth, and the nut is an Earvana. Oh yeah, and the tuners are Sperzels locking tuners... It's all top of the line, people.

$799 shipped to the CONUS.

See the entire build and all the hardware used more in detail
here

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like? Follow
this link

mini-DSC07285.JPG

US Fender Telecaster w/ P90s...

A one of a kind, this guitar was built for my website. It is made of a US Fender Telecaster body in Candy Apple Red, an All Parts neck (maple/rosewood) finished by Rob D from Fret Tech, GFS Dream 90 pickups, and gold hardware... a classic beauty! You can see the build project and pics of all the parts
here

$550 Shipped to the CONUS.

Wanna hear what the guitar sounds like?

http://mojocaster.com/mp3/Mojocaster%20-%20Cocaine.mp3

http://mojocaster.com/mp3/Mojocaster%20-%20Belle%20star.mp3

mini-DSC07801.JPG

Danelectro U2 in Aquaburst!

Boy, you don't see these all that often, especially not in this sought after color. Jimmy Page used Danos back in the day, and Mark Knopfler used one in his latest record. This one is set up for slide, but does not see a lot of playing time, primarily because I have a Strat with lipstick pickups that I play the most for this sort of sound, so this one has to go...

$275 shipped to the CONUS

Pics are available
here
and
here

I also have a Robert Cray Strat neck, an All Parts V-shape neck - nitro amber finish, Fender tuners - and some misc. pickups such as GFS Dream 180s, Lil killer - tele - and a US Fender Standard neck pickup - tele as well...

Offers welcome. Trades not as much, but I'll listen... thanks
:)

Robert Cray Strat neck sold... thanks.

• Members

Like-new pickups installed in my SG copy.

I am interested in swapping them for a set of FAT PAFS or the Liverpool neck for a Dream 180 neck. Will conder any finish except gold

I would also be interested in a swap + cash for EMG 81/85s

Straight up sale of the Liverpools: $65 shipped anywhere in CONUS

PM with interest

jtsgf01.jpg

• Members

Yamaha AES 620hb w/ HSC and push/pull pot for JB
$425
314348318_5815244a73.jpg

Fender Powerhouse Stratocaster w/ gig bag
$325
448568663_fbbabf8b53.jpg

Fender Blues Jr. w/ Eminence Speaker upgrade, and BillM attenutor and presence. Reverb a little flaky.
$300
314348434_8e4e3c5071.jpg

All prices include shipping. PM for more details. Thanks.

• Members
Yamaha AES 620hb w/ HSC and push/pull pot for JB

$425

314348318_5815244a73.jpg

Fender Powerhouse Stratocaster w/ gig bag

$325

448568663_fbbabf8b53.jpg

Fender Blues Jr. w/ Eminence Speaker upgrade, and BillM attenutor and presence. Reverb a little flaky.

$300

314348434_8e4e3c5071.jpg

All prices include shipping. PM for more details. Thanks.

PM on Strat

• Members

I have two guitars in extreme minty condition. There is nothing wrong with either guitar and the only reason I am selling/trading is to finance a second 7-string. I have many transactions on the Harmony Central amp forum were I am a regular poster. Just do a search on my username and look in my sig. All my transactions are listed. Feel free to contact any of those people for feedback.

First up is a sweet Ibanez RG421 that I bought NOS after this model was discontinued. This is a MIJ model and does show a markedly higher quality than the newer Indonesian RG321. The guitar has a very beautiful jewel blue finish which is a metallic finish and looks awesome under lights. The finish is in almost perfect condition. There is one small chip that I repaired and I bet you couldn`t find if I didn`t show you were it`s at. It will not show up in pics.
The guitar has the factory V7/V8 pups and electronics, but I will include a matched set of Dimarzio Evo`s if the buyer requests. The guitar has matching cosmo black straplocks installed and comes with a levy`s strap. It will ship in an Ibanez hard shell case.

There is absolutely no issues of any type with this guitar. It could almost be mistaken for a new guitar.

Price:$400.00 + S&H (to lower 48 only)

100_0787.jpg

100_0152.jpg

Next up is a very nice little Fender Esquire Custom Scorpion. This is another model that is out of production. It`s a MIK Fender Esquire in a stripped down version. This one is unique in that it is an arch top and has a mahogany body and neck. The neck is a set neck that has a joint that is almost neck-through like. This guitar is very, very light. It comes in at 6lbs. And is very easy on the back. Even though this guitar is stripped down it does have some pretty classy appointments. The body top and neck are bound in an antique white binding that is very crisply done and looks great against the black finish. The finish is also almost perfect on this guitar. No chips or scratches at all, but there is one small patch of light buckle rash on the back. About the size of a quarter and very light. It has a very dark rosewood fretboard with no position markers except the 12th fret scorpion inlay which is well done.
The pickup is the stock Fender Atomic humbucker and the electronics are also stock. This guitar will also include an aftermarket replacement pickup. In this instance it will be an EMG 81. This is a newer quick connect model, but only the pickup is included. I do not have the required volume pot, stereo output jack or quick connect cables. These parts go for about $15.00 total so it`s still quite a deal. This guitar also will ship in a hard shell case.

This guitar also has absolutely no issues at all.

Price:$400.00 shipped (to the lower 48 only)

100_0161.jpg

100_0160.jpg

I prefer payment by USPS money order for quick shipping. I will also take personal checks with feedback, but I will not ship till the check clears. Prices include insurance. I insure for more than what the item is worth so there is coverage to replace if there is ever an issue. I prefer to ship via FedEx. I have shipped many guitars and amps by FedEx with no problems so far.

I will gladly take any additional pics that are requested. Just tell me what you want and I`ll get it up. I will also be happy to answer any questions potential purchasers may have.

I can be reached by PM either here or you can contact me directly by email (bzgtrmn@aol.com). I do not want to post my phone #, but anyone who wishes to talk directly to me, just contact me and I will give you my #. I believe in good communications when dealing on the net so rest assured, you will know what`s going on at all times.

*If you have a trade feel free to contact me. I`m pretty tight on trading so let`s keep it equal. I would prefer to trade both guitars on one nicer 7-string if possible. I already have a RG7321 so I`m looking for something a little nicer. I also very much prefer a fixed bridge guitar with active EMG`s. Either 707`s or 81-7`s will work. No HZ`s. Any type of neck joint is ok although I really like neck-through. I would consider guitars from LTD, Ibanez, Schecter, Carvin, etc. I would actually love to get a black Schecter Hellraiser 7, but am keeping my options open.

Thanks,

Eric

• Members

-BOSS SD-2 Dual Overdrive pedal - $42 shipped
-BOSS CE-3 Chorus Pedal - $42 shipped
-DOD Grunge Pedal - $32 shipped
-Ibanez Soundtank Flanger Pedal - $42 shipped
-Original Dunlop Crybaby Wah (scratchy pot, possibly needs cleaning) - $42 shipped
-Fostex X14 4 track recorder (needs a/c adapter) - $42 shipped

S4020091.JPG
S4020092.JPG

Looking for:

BOSS GE-7 EQ pedal
BBE sonic Maximzer

email me @ mcalcagno at gmail.com

• Members
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I'm selling my 1997 Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite in Tobacco Sunburst with a hard case. All gold hardware.

This guitar is in excellent shape. There are some light scratches along the top side of the fingerboard where the tiny fret markers are .... a few minor dings on the back of the body, some minor finish wear on the under side of the neck.

it weighs 7.5 pounds on my bathroom scale

more pix here

http://www.duchane.com/guitars/lpl/index.htm

Plays great. $800, split shipping, you pick up paypal

lp_lite.jpg

• Members

FT: I have an almost mint Digitech RP80 modeler I purchased from GC last week. Its pretty cool and looks and works very well but kinda pales in comparison to my Pod Xt. This is the one with the foot pedal but it is too small for me to consider using on the floor. The things about the size of a monthly periodical. I could get the $52 credit from GC but thought Id throw it out here for a few days and see if anyone wants it. $55 shipped in the 48 or trade for a Duncan Jazz/59/ Gibson or other neck pickup.
Pm if interested.
Thanks.
http://www.digitech.com/products/rp80.htm

• Members

***SOLD*SOLD*SOLD***

Sweet bluesy player but it just doesn't have a place in my house. Plays great, all original, no issues with switches, pups or electronics. It does have some nicks to the finish and some rash on the back, nothing effecting playability though.

Asking $150 + actual shipping. S/B around $15-20.

Guitar004-1.jpg

Guitar007-1.jpg

Guitar005-1.jpg

Archived