So, I just ordered this...

puritanrodeo

• Members

compare Dean Time Capsule ML Solid Body Electric Guitar (Closeout) Dean Time Capsule ML Solid Body Electric Guitar (Closeout) USA Time Capsule - 5A tops, Original Dean V neck profile, mahogany body and neck, ebony fingerboard, more >

List Price: $4,555.00

Our Price: $19.99

My order went through but now the page isn't found---The order did submit--I got a reference number and everything. Do you think I'll really get this deal of the century?

• Members
compare Dean Time Capsule ML Solid Body Electric Guitar (Closeout) Dean Time Capsule ML Solid Body Electric Guitar (Closeout) USA Time Capsule - 5A tops, Original Dean V neck profile, mahogany body and neck, ebony fingerboard, more >

My order went through but now the page isn't found---The order did submit--I got a reference number and everything. Do you think I'll really get this deal of the century?

:eek:

• Members

No, you won't get it. Because I am sure that somewhere on their website it says that they are not responsible for typos... and if they don't have such a disclaimer, they should fire their legal counsel.

No one is gonna make good on an offer that is that lopsided and unrealistic.

• Members

you wont get it. their legal disclaimer says they are not responsible for typos. incase you already payed, you could buy some strings or something. + its a big hassle for you to change the order and blah blah. sorry my friend. :)

• Members

you and about 50 others...

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1612798&page=13

• Members

This happened with Guitartrader.com once. They accidentally listed their US Gibson reissue Vs at the price of the Epiphone version.

EVERYONE here went nuts, people were buying two and three of em.

A day or two later, we all get a notice saying it was an error, and they aren't responsible for errors, but as a show of good faith, they listed like Gibson version several hundred cheaper than usual (a great deal, but most of us clammered just to get up the cash for the epiphone price). I mean, they only had THREE in stock, anyway!

Some let it go, noting that they were trying to be good to their customers, even if it was a simple typing error. Others got irritated for some reason because they weren't getting the deal of all deals. Others got PISSED. THAT was weird.

• Members

$ 19.99, hell yeah :eek: ... i once ordered a Gibson Les Paul Junior DC, TV yellow for 159.99 Euro, which was obviously a typing error by the shop. it never arrived, and the shop just showed me something similar ArKay posted....

hope it works out for you :thu:

• Members
i hope i get my $20 back...it was worth a shot, though.

Yeah I ordrered also. They cant keep your money.

I never thought it would happen and I hate the guitar anyway but I do believe this puts them in a position where they might throw a "crumb" at us to make right for their mistake.
I've got my eye on something I really want and if they make that purchase right for me it will be worth it.
GL
:cool:

Archived