• Members

And this was waiting for me.....

CIMG1357.jpg

open it and it looks like this...

CIMG1359.jpg

CIMG1361.jpg

CIMG1364.jpg

CIMG1373.jpg

man.. vacation was good.... :thu: fishin' drinkin' no playin tho..... Came home and played all day yesterday.... in between puttin away stuff.

Anyone know much about the '59 reissue? It is the 'new' bridge... but still not intonatable? weird... Guess if I am going to play out with it, I need to change it... unless I am missing something. Does the whole bridge plate move up and down?

• Members

How to adjust pickup height?
:idk:

Anyway, congrats
:thu:

The screws are through the back! I don't have a picture but imagine 4 sets of evenly placed pairs of screws starting in the neck and ending at the bridge pickup... weird -- but cool....

and thanks!

• Members

The screws are through the back! I don't have a picture but imagine 4 sets of evenly placed pairs of screws starting in the neck and ending at the bridge pickup... weird -- but cool....

and thanks!

Cool, I don't think I've ever seen the back of those things :D

May get one myself. :thu:

• Members

Hey....so hows my Blue Strat with the lipsticks doing? hehehe. Your Vacation sounds like mine was.

I was down Lake Norman in NC. Have to say I would go back in a minute. had an absolute Blast their!

I was at Lake Naomi in Pennsylvania.... and the bass were biting! man oh man - and as we were right on the lake -- didn't make much to get there...

YOUR Blue strat?!?!?!?! :eek: she's fine -- and loves her home very much!!! :thu::D

• Members

Very nice! Are you sure you can't intonate that bridge? From the pictures it looks like each saddle will move. Is that not what the screws at the bottom of the bridge are for?

well -- yes -- the screws are UNDER the string at the saddles... it's weird... but they are also as low as they can go -- and it's still too high which I know is not the intonation per se.... but it's all connected....

• Members

How is the pro? I am planning on getting one today

I love it! My other guitars are a handmade N4, a P2, Fender MIM Strat, Hohner G3T (same as Steinberger GT pro), Squier 51, and a couple more. It certainly has its own place. The neck is very confortable, large and straight, but still confortable. Upper fret acess is limited. I love the neck pickup(strat-like, but with more bass probably due to the chambered body) and both pickups in series.

The bridge pickup alone is a different sound,, weaker, but cuts nicely in some situations. The red finish gets a lot of attention...

If you need better pics, PM :)

DC08MT760725-02.jpg

• Members

wooh oo!

another dano member? mine's in the shop cuz one of the pickup screws feel out.

Do you know if the bridge height is adjustable? The string height is too high and the saddles are already flush with the bridge plate....

Archived