My $60 Strat

fuzzylogic220

• Members

i went in a pawn shop and there it was....., dusty and a little rusty. it had this brown dried on gunk all over it, like inside the body cavaites and everything. and where some kid had used a crayon to draw on the fretboard. looked more like shat than strat :). but i figured it could be cleaned up. so i played it and it played nice and all of that. well for 60 bucks it played awesome!. I wish i took a pic b4 i started cleaning it. I tried goo b gone on that brown stuff....... and it didnt help at all! not one bit......it did nothing. i thought i was stuck with it like that. well then i sprayed on some of that Fender "mist and wipe finish enhancer" on it and the brown gunk just wiped right off easy as could be. Its not much but it will cure the gas for an EJ strat for a while. you all might not like it and it might not be an awesome score, but ive done a LOT worse with a LOT more money. but thats another story and thus the reason for a $60 strat.

strat.jpg

• Members

it had this brown dried on gunk all over it, like inside the body cavaites and everything. and where some kid had used a crayon to draw on the fretboard.

The kid was probably a smoker.

Nice score. :thu:

Archived