Pick a color

ArKay

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seafoam green is the easy choice on that guitar.

That brown color is really different, though, and it should be the dark horse in a just world.

The f-hole/pickguard arrangement on that guitar is funky. Right up your alley, arkay!

It sure is. I guess many people vote black, because you can't see it too well on that finish :D

That brown is very 70s I think, brings back memories of my childhood for some reason.

• Members

It sure is. I guess many people vote black, because you can't see it too well on that finish
:D

That brown is very 70s I think, brings back memories of my childhood for some reason.

Yeah, It just looks a little odd the way the pickguard covers part of the F-hole. Voted for the black also.:)

• Members

Yeah, It just looks a little odd the way the pickguard covers part of the F-hole. Voted for the black also.
:)

Would look 1000 times better without it, but I'm intrigued by the pickup system so I can live with that :D

• Members

Hmmm....I kinda like the brown and/or the black. Although the gold sparkle does give it more of a retro look. Gotta love the f-hole though
:)

I would slap a CBS style strat neck on that thing and rock out!

I have so many black guitars, and I don't even like that finish. What's good about it though is that the headstock matches the body. :D

I like gold, brown & seafoam green. Difficult choice :(

Archived