All you night owls and early birds - Get on 'er boys!

GAS Man

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What time changed? standard time? That was days ago.

Evening Doc,

I never saw the new MIM strat, was there an NGD?

Yup. Walked out the door for $265. It had been purchased and returned 3 days later. It's missing a back plate and I didn't get the gig bag or tools. But they guy who had it did put new strings on it.

It's a perfectly mint 2007. I didn't even try to haggle the price on this one. ;)

• Members
oh,

yeah.

Daddy like!

So how is it compared to the ST-1000?

I like the neck better on the Fender, but I like the trem and tuners on the Agile. That push in Wilkinson is da bomb. :thu:

Frets are about the same, both jumbo and great. :thu: Nuts can easily be changed. And pickups are a matter of preference. The Agile sounds more vintage (to me) and the Fender pups are more modern, but not full on Texas hot or anything like that.

If they were both the same price it would be a difficult decision as you can get the Fender in more finish options. But the Agile wins for bang for the buck.

• Members

Nope I don't cache nuthin. Probably Comcast. The bastards they admitted spoofing udp packets last week, to prevent peer to peer and VPN connections.

No, the website wouldnt put the right price in the cart, so I had to call them.

Doc, how did you see that befreo everybody else? or were you already on the phone with them? ;)

• Members

Nope I don't cache nuthin. Probably Comcast. The bastards they admitted spoofing udp packets last week, to prevent peer to peer and VPN connections.

Doc, how did you see that befreo everybody else? or were you already on the phone with them?
;)

$476.99, yeah. :freak:

• Members

Doc, how did you see that befreo everybody else? or were you already on the phone with them?
;)

Someone posted the info the other day on how to see future stupid deal of the day deals.
I think it was splendor.
Ill see if I can dig it up..................

• Members
EpiphoneWildcatLimited.jpg

WOW! That's even wilder looking than the webshots. I still like it though. I just wish I liked the pickups in them a little better. I just want more treble and bite. But overall, I still think my Sunrise Orange was a good guitar value at $350, and these are a pretty slick deal at $300. I wonder if a pot change would open up the tone a bit more. ??

• Members

WOW! That's even wilder looking than the webshots. I still like it though. I just wish I liked the pickups in them a little better. I just want more treble and bite. But overall, I still think my Sunrise Orange was a good guitar value at $350, and these are a pretty slick deal at $300. I wonder if a pot change would open up the tone a bit more. ??

I usually don't mind gold hardware, but I think it's a little too over the top on that finish :D Especially with those pickup covers. Locks pretty plasticky.

• Members
I usually don't mind gold hardware, but I think it's a little too over the top on that finish
:D
Especially with those pickup covers. Locks pretty plasticky.

I can see that, but you've just gotta get a few front teeth capped in gold to bring it all together. ;)

Archived