Hot or Not: Cheap Tele Edition

fanuvbrak

• Members

aslin-dane-tl60deluxe-telecustom-fmt.jpg

Aslin Dane AD-TL150DLX Tele Custom Style, (front/back), (headstock). This came in with the order of AD-TL50's above, and while we ordered more, this was the only Deluxe model remaining. Unlike the dual-humbucker TL50, this one features a Tele style bridge with a humbucker in the neck but, moreover, killer looks with a top of genuine flamed maple (not foto), plus gold hardware and a more traditional style headstock shape. This is some of the nicer flame I've seen on these import veneer tops, with flame that is very evenly spaced, and runs all the way up into the upper bouts - as well as a white pearloid pickguard (pic here). Like Fender's Tele Custom, this model features the best of both worlds; your choice of Tele twang from the bridge single coil - or a jazzy fat humbucker neck tone. This model also features a very thin finish, just enough to give it a glossy appearance, and a traditional "slab" Alder body with an all-maple neck. If you want killer looks with a cool Tele Custom layout, here you go. I'm trying to get more of these but it's quite possible that this is going to be a one-off for us. Super nice guitar, with an excellent in-house setup, for $199.

• Members

That IS a Turser.

There is a current auction on ebay for the Turser model. JT-LT DLX. for 219 free shipping, so this is no deal.

It's available in other colors too, like flame maple and tobacco burst. I hate the cherry burst (sorry Arkay), and think the other finishes look better.

I have a TB in this model and like it ALOT. Haven't changed a thing on it. It's actually stunningly pretty.

JTDLX.jpg

Archived