New Epiphone LP Standard Slash Sig Model - More Epi GAS! Cool

curseoftruth

• Members

Funny they have just gotten around to this now. I sometimes think Slash reinvigorated the lust for LP's when alot of other bands where using all sorts of pink and yellow ,floyd equipped things way back in the late 80's or early 90's. That said it looks like a great idea, especially the pickup upgrade.

• Members

Funny they have just gotten around to this now. I sometimes think Slash reinvigorated the lust for LP's when alot of other bands where using all sorts of pink and yellow ,floyd equipped things way back in the late 80's or early 90's. That said it looks like a great idea, especially the pickup upgrade.

And nickel hardware stock. This looks like a real winner. I bet that bridge is a locking type as well.

• Moderators
http://epiphone.com/default.asp?ProductID=289&CollectionID=6

SD Alnico Pro II pups, Tone Pros Bridge, long neck tenon, tobacco burst -- this looks like a freaking bad ass Epi. I might have to try one if the price is right. Damn Epi GAS again!

Curse, before you go MIC Epi, you might consider this fine instrument from Fuji-gen gakki?

img1_10153.jpg

• Members
Curse, before you go MIC Epi, you might consider this fine instrument from Fuji-gen gakki?

img1_10153.jpg

I can't really tell what that it is. Honestly, I probably I am not going to get one of these. I already have a Gibson LP and an Epi LP. A Dot or Sheraton is next on my list. I'm pretty well set guitar wise. In fact I'm selling three off right now that I don't play (lower end things that don't appear in my sig, except the Gibby SG Special that is going).

• Members

SD Alnico Pro II pups, Tone Pros Bridge, long neck tenon, tobacco burst -- this looks like a freaking bad ass Epi. I might have to try one if the price is right. Damn Epi GAS again!

His Gibby is the best signature there is, but this is just a Standard Epi with Alnico Pro IIs

Archived