How exactly were 70's CBS Fenders horrible?

Anonymous Guy

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yngwie Malmsteen doesn't count because he's a douche with no soul. Sure, he can play, but I yawn in three seconds. He sounds like speed exercises over and over to me without any actual composition unless he's playing some classical piece was was written centuries before he was born.

WOW the perpetual clich

• Members
I know he thinks everyone missed that.

Come on man..SRV {censored}ing sucks, admit it. He is a Hendrix wannabe and can't play {censored} beyond three chord progressions, the pentatonic scale..and...well that's it.

{censored}ing my-dog died and my-wife-is-cheating-on-me-I-wan't-to-die {censored}.

It's so goofy and..umm....predictable. :bor:

• Members

It's so goofy and..umm....
predictable
:bor:

Last I checked, SRV didn't play country. :freak:

Dude... If you're going to troll, at least get your facts straight before you twist them. Otherwise we just laugh at you instead of getting angry like you want us to. :poke:

wrong.jpg

• Members
Last I checked, SRV didn't play country.
:freak:

Dude... If you're going to troll, at least get your facts straight before you twist them. Otherwise we just laugh at you instead of getting angry like you want us to. :poke:

wrong.jpg

What do you expect of a guy who gets his moniker from a KISS song?

:D

• Members
If you're going to insult me, at least spell it correctly. Trolling is better when you don't look like a moron.

BTW, I'm an asshole, not a moron. Get it right.
:cop:

What if I like to spell it "moran"? What you going to do about it eh? :p

No, really, you are a moran..probably an asshole too and tonedeaf..but most of all moran (ie moron). :p

NEXT!

• Members

What if I like to spell it "moran"? What you going to do about it eh?
:p

No, really, you are a moran..probably an asshole too and tonedeaf..but most of all moran (ie moron).
:p

NEXT!

I think you just removed any need for us to insult you. You did it all to your self. :eek:

• Members

When did I say he played country? I said he plays {censored}ty blues. :poke:

Oh I forgot...do you have multiple personality or something? haha

HAHAHAHAA

Dogs dying and wifes cheating is country. You just forgot the trailer park and pickup truck. :thu:

Um... Unless you're obsessing with just me, there's other people in this thread. We're all laughing at you.

happy0007.gifhappy0084.gifhappy0130.gifhappy0154.gifhappy0192.gifhappy0194.gif

• Members

Dude..did you forget to take your medications again?

Wow. That comment didn't work the first time you tried it. What made you think it'd work this time?

A wise man once said: If at first you don't suceed, try again. Or give up - there's no use being a damned idiot about it.

• Members

I know these boards are hijacked by blues fanatics but daumm this is just ridiculous. Is it so hard to understand that some people don't like the blues? Personally I like the blues in moderate dozes but I prefer advanced and progressive stuff as long as it's melodic as opposed to unoriginal and done-to-death stuff like the blues.

GilmourD is a {censored}ing moron because he does not realize the difference between opinion and fact. Just because HE doesn't like Yngwie's music he calls him "soulless" as if it was not his own opinion but rather a fact.
He is also a coward, knowing that blues is generally more popular than Metal and Shred in these boards and that SRV is more popular than YJM he is trying to stirr up people against me simply because I like YJM, Metal, shred and that kind of music. It's pathetic.

Here I am, come and get some now...

• Members

I know he uses Strats of all vintages, from '50's ones to his current signature line, and I honestly can't tell them apart soundwise, probably because he runs all through the same Marshall + OD pedal setup. From what I've read, he puts Dimarzio pickups in most of his Strats, but he doesn't alter the old ones beyond that. For instance, no scalloping.

What vintage would you say this is? Maple neck, normal headstock... '50's?

Sorreee ... combination of the video's lo-rez and the processing/amplification makes it hard to tell fo sho ... but at a guess I'd say it was a real-life 50s custom-colour.

Nice guitar. Nice jacket. Beyond that, deponent sayeth not ...

• Members
Dogs dying and wifes cheating is country. You just forgot the trailer park and pickup truck.
:thu:

Um... Unless you're obsessing with just me, there's other people in this thread. We're all laughing at you.

No dogs dying and wife's cheating can be both blues and country. Trailer park and pickup trucks is country though and I did not mention these.

Yeh yeh "WE" are "ALL" laughing at you too...

see>>>

happy0007.gifhappy0084.gifhappy0130.gifhappy0154.gifhappy0192.gifhappy0194.gif

• Members

HC Thread Summary In Generic Form:

Why did X guitars from Y manufacturer suck during Z period? Because, everybody knows they used cheap A, crap B, and bad C. But, famous guitarist's D, E, F and G (barely known guitarist relic who peaked in the 80's) played XYZ, plus H, I, and J famous guitarist's suck and they didn't play them. F has no soul, who is G and nobody cares. Name calling and childish personal attacks. More name calling and childish insults.

***FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

:wave:

• Members

I know these boards are hijacked by blues fanatics but daumm this is just ridiculous. Is it so hard to understand that some people don't like the blues? Personally I like the blues in moderate dozes but I prefer advanced and progressive stuff as long as it's melodic as opposed to unoriginal and done-to-death stuff like the blues.

GilmourD is a {censored}ing moron because he does not realize the difference between opinion and fact. Just because HE doesn't like Yngwie's music he calls him "soulless" as if it was not his own opinion but rather a fact.

He is also a coward, knowing that blues is generally more popular than Metal and Shred in these boards and that SRV is more popular than YJM he is trying to stirr up people against me simply because I like YJM, Metal, shred and that kind of music. It's pathetic.

Here I am, come and get some now...

Dude, I don't listen to the blues, so you're barking up the wrong tree. I don't have any blues on my iPod, but I've got Van Halen, Steve Vai, Killswitch Engage, Metallica, Pantera, and Coheed and Cambria. I'm not sure where the blues are there. I would think that I posted the picture of me with my Frankenstein picture enough for you to realize that. LOL

Yes, it's my opinion that Yankmy Valvestem is a pompous blowhard who can play a million notes a second but doesn't say anything with them, but it's an opinion that people of all circles share.

LOL I find it funny that you're stirring up a fight and then blaming me for it. You really find yourself entertaining, eh?

Archived