This is SO messed up.. let's do something about it???

guitarbilly74

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I beleive this is correct. seeing others posts have confused me. If some one could add these all up and maker sure we get the same amount, id love you. I was doing this late last night, so who knows.

9-pin-phoenix=$10
Aenemated=$100
Asp1ring r0cker=$10
Axe 34=$30
Benihana chef=$15
Bigbone=$20
Blima=$30
Cogdog=$20
Dave aronow=$20
Dmerge=$20
Dogfish=$20
Djorouke=$20
Dr. clonebucket=$5
Ejendres=$20
go cat go=$20
Hardtdc=$20
Indianscout=$20
Iplayanesp=$10
Isuck=$5
Jim7895=$30
Joecool1963=$10
JrockBridge=$20
juicehead2004=$20
Karma279=$20
KleeneX=$10
Knucklechutz=$20
Leopardstar=$20
mrrikki=$10
Mr.Tramples=$5
Myname1=$10
mysticwhikey=$15
pete=$10
phillbis=$10
Puckman=$50
RavenCAD=$20
Riffy=$10
Slayerofshadows=$15
'S mel gibson=$20
Snoman97=$10
Soupydreck37=$20
Teh Bacons=$10
Theskyiscrying=$20
Tiltsta-$20
Tomhuff=$30
bustaplz=$10
Eor=$10
curseoftruth=$10
G33z3r=$20
cadfael=$20
tweedledee=$15
roy=$20
tomh777=$20
Atrox=$40

TOTAL= $1015

• Members

Yep, you're right, iplayanesp. $1015.

Definitely the coolest thing I've seen happen in a long time. Just look at how long that list is. Goes to show that every every asshole in the world, there's a hundred people with good hearts.

• Members

ALL:THIS IS HOW WE PLAN ON GETTING DrawDeep HIS GUITAR.

Well, we hold off on sending the pledges untill we have an actual total cost of the guitar with everything included. Say it is 700.00

We have an extra 800.00 that we dont need.

So each pledger only needs to send .466% of his initial pledge.

So a 10.00 pledge becomes a 4.66 pledge.

So a 20.00 pledge becomes a 9.32 pledge.

we are going to get him the same EPIPHONE. He will send the Epiphone he has to ATROX, we will send his epiphone to ATROX, Atrow will work his magic, and will send DrawDeep a new shiny Epiphone, and Have another HCEG give away.

• Members

I was explaining the situation to my wife and she had another good idea. What if any money that was left over after making things "right" for Drawdeep we donated the additional funds to some music related charity like Save the Music or something like that. We could do it on his behalf so he got the credit. Just another thought for everyone to ponder.

• Members

Has it been decided what kind of guitar will be bought and who is handling the funds?

jrockbridge volunteered to handle the funds. The jury is still out on the replacement guitar. We've raised a lot of moolah here, but I personally think there really is no need to go overboard. drawdeep doesn't really want to feel like he's making out like a bandit here (understandably so). Guitarwise, the damaged one is an Epi LP and he's expressed a strong liking for a honeyburst LP of some sort. We need to sort out the details still.

• Members

ALL:THIS IS HOW WE PLAN ON GETTING DrawDeep HIS GUITAR.

we are going to get him the same EPIPHONE. He will send the Epiphone he has to ATROX, we will send his epiphone to ATROX, Atrow will work his magic, and will send DrawDeep a new shiny Epiphone, and Have another HCEG give away.

Sounds fine with me

• Members

Can a hardshell case be included?

• Members

jrockbridge volunteered to handle the funds. The jury is still out on the replacement guitar. We've raised a lot of moolah here, but I personally think there really is no need to go overboard. drawdeep doesn't really want to feel like he's making out like a bandit here (understandably so). Guitarwise, the damaged one is an Epi LP and he's expressed a strong liking for a honeyburst LP of some sort. We need to sort out the details still.

I honestly thing we should get him a Epiphone standard plus Honey burst and put it in a Hard case.

Thats what he had before That basstard ruined it. If we did that, people wouldnt have to pledge as much, We would have a killer guitar for a give away, and Drawdeep will have what he wanted UNBROKEN, and a fre Hardshell case for the hassle.

• Members

I honestly thing we should get him a Epiphone standard plus Honey burst and put it in a Hard case.

Thats what he had before That basstard ruined it. If we did that, people wouldnt have to pledge as much, We would have a killer guitar for a give away, and Drawdeep will have what he wanted UNBROKEN, and a fre Hardshell case for the hassle.

this is a good idea.

also, keep in mind there's gonna be some shipping fees to consider; we don't wanna leave atrox eating any shipping costs since he'd be responsible for sending out 2 guitars.

offering his handiwork is plenty.

• Members

I beleive this is correct. seeing others posts have confused me. If some one could add these all up and maker sure we get the same amount, id love you. I was doing this late last night, so who knows.

9-pin-phoenix=$10

Aenemated=$100

Asp1ring r0cker=$10

Axe 34=$30

Benihana chef=$15

Bigbone=$20

Blima=$30

Cogdog=$20

Dave aronow=$20

Dmerge=$20

Dogfish=$20

Djorouke=$20

Dr. clonebucket=$5

Ejendres=$20

go cat go=$20

Hardtdc=$20

Indianscout=$20

Iplayanesp=$10

Isuck=$5

Jim7895=$30

Joecool1963=$10

JrockBridge=$20

juicehead2004=$20

Karma279=$20

KleeneX=$10

Knucklechutz=$20

Leopardstar=$20

mrrikki=$10

Mr.Tramples=$5

Myname1=$10

mysticwhikey=$15

pete=$10

phillbis=$10

Puckman=$50

RavenCAD=$20

Riffy=$10

Slayerofshadows=$15

'S mel gibson=$20

Snoman97=$10

Soupydreck37=$20

Teh Bacons=$10

Theskyiscrying=$20

Tiltsta-$20

Tomhuff=$30

bustaplz=$10

Eor=$10

curseoftruth=$10

G33z3r=$20

cadfael=$20

tweedledee=$15

roy=$20

tomh777=$20

Atrox=$40

TOTAL= $1015

yes this is right so far:cool:

• Members

this is a good idea.

also, keep in mind there's gonna be some shipping fees to consider; we don't wanna leave atrox eating any shipping costs since he'd be responsible for sending out 2 guitars.

offering his handiwork is plenty.

Yea When we close the Thread for donations, we will find out the total cost of the Epi shipped for the dealer, and collect enough money that we can purchase the guitar and that Atrox can ship out both of the Epiphones. Plus we have paypal fees to worry about.

• Members

I missed the post till now (away at the GF's fam's house). I would love to contribute $20 too! The questoin is, what do we get with over a grand when we started with a $500 (new) guitar? Looks like it's his lucky day!

read on the last page:thu:

thanks. we will send you a pm with Payment details when we have them situated.

• Members

I missed the post till now (away at the GF's fam's house). I would love to contribute $20 too! The questoin is, what do we get with over a grand when we started with a $500 (new) guitar? Looks like it's his lucky day!

i think its been agreed that the actual costs will be calculated and then everyone's pledges would be adjusted by pct. to get it to that value, mr dave aronow's idea.

i'm cool with that, at least.

• Members

I just saw this too. I'd like to help; is it too late? I can't help much but I suppose anything is worth something.

• Members

9-pin-phoenix=$10
Aenemated=$100
Asp1ring r0cker=$10
Axe 34=$30
Benihana chef=$15
Bigbone=$20
Blima=$30
Cogdog=$20
Dave aronow=$20
Dmerge=$20
Dogfish=$20